Melbourne City to Williamstown Return Ferry
Witness several of Melbourne’s most iconic attractions as you cruise down the beautiful Yarra River that runs through the city.
- Cruise down the Yarra River and enter the brilliant bay adjoining Williamstown.
- Gaze at amazing attractions such as Eureka Skydeck, Crown Casino, and Scienceworks.
- Enjoy unmatched views of Port Philip Bay and Gem Pier at Williamstown.
- Feast your eyes on the incredible Melbourne city skyline on the return cruise.
- Round-trip ferry cruise
- Tea and coffee on board
- Live commentary
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Begin your tour at the gorgeous Southbank Promenade boarding point. As you drift down the Yarra River, you will see many of Melbourne’s popular tourist attractions including the Eureka Skydeck, Crown Casino, and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Sit back and relax as the ferry takes you under iconic bridges such as the Westgate Bridge and Bolte Bridge. You will also get an opportunity to see the iconic Melbourne Sealife Aquarium.
As you enter the bay, you will be greeted with stunning views of the coastal waters. Take a moment to enjoy the outstanding vistas before disembarking at Williamstown Gem Pier. This ticket also allows you to take a ferry back from Williamstown to Melbourne, giving you an opportunity to catch the magnificent Melbourne city skyline en route.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
May-Sept (Fri - Sun):
- Cruise C (City to Williamstown) - 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM
- Cruise D (Williamstown to City) - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
Oct-Apr (Fri - Sun):
- Cruise C (City to Williamstown) - 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
- Cruise D (Williamstown to City) - 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM
120 minutes (approximate)
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ferry service will also be available on public holidays.
- If you have booked your tickets online, you will have to show evidence of your booking upon arrival.
- The departure times for sightseeing are subject to changes based on daily weather patterns and tidal conditions.
- Appropriate ID proof is required for concessions and discounts for children. This can include senior citizen cards, hostel cards, and full-time student cards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your cruise departs from Southgate, Southbank Promenade BERTH 2.
- This is located near the Langham Hotel rivers edge.
- Your cruise departs from Williamstown, Gem Pier, 1 Syme Street.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.