Singapore Wild Wild Wet Tickets
Enter one of the most popular water parks in Singapore, Wild Wild Wet! Spend an incredible day with fun and sun at this park that offers something for each member of the family!
- Expect a day full of thrills and spills for the whole family at Wild Wild Wet!
- As one of Singapore's largest water parks, this is one of the most popular attractions.
- Wild Wild Wet is now home to 16 attractions, including Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone.
- From rides that will bring your heart to your mouth, to relaxing ones, enjoy a fun-filled day!
- Admission to Wild Wild Wet
- Access to all attractions & rides
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks that promises a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated in Downtown East in the eastern part of Singapore, it remains one of the most popular tourist attractions. The impressively expanded park is now home to 16 attractions, with seven new additions such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone, that promise to bring excitement to a whole new level for all! From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a splashing fun-filled day! Amidst the fun, the guests' safety remains the top priority. All the lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions. Wild Wild Wet has won numerous accolades in Singapore for its facilities, service, safety, operations, quality, and more!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID 19 Safety Measures
With the further easing of previous Covid safety measures, from 26 Apr 2022 onwards in Singapore, Wild Wild Wet has also announced that all safety measures will be removed except for the use of masks indoors where applicable.
- There's no limit on the operating capacity except the original storage capacity.
- No maximum limit on tickets purchased per transaction.
- No maximum limit of group size.
Note: Wild Wild Wet has implemented various in-park safety measures to ensure the safety of its guests. Please refer to this link for more details before visiting.
- Mon to Fri (Peak) - 12pm to 6pm
- Sat, Sun, school and public holidays - 11am to 6pm
- Last admission is at 5pm daily.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the Wild Wild Wet ticketing counter (1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599)
- Head over to the electronic gantry to pick up your original admission ticket
- The closest bus stop is Aft Loyang Gdns, a 3-minute walk to the park
- Bus #354 will get you here
Tickets are valid for the date selected during checkout.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice. For full terms & conditions, visit https://www.wildwildwet.com/safety-first-then-fun.php
1. Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times for safety purpose. All swimming attire should be free of zippers, rivets, buttons, or other hard objects. Swim diapers are required for children.
Guest shall NOT:
1. Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines. 2. Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park. 3. Consume alcohol in slides and pools. 4. Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet. 5. Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval. 6. Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.