Full-Day Bali Instagram Tour: Lempuyang Temple, Tukad Cepung Waterfall & More
Visit Bali's most scenic and Instagram-worthy spots on this full-day guided tour with hotel transfers, and snap stunning pictures while you immerse yourself in nature and Balinese culture.
- Snap pictures at some of Bali's most iconic and Instagram-worthy places on this full-day guided tour and enjoy hassle-free hotel transfers.
- Ascend the steps and be welcomed by the stunning Gates of Heaven at the Lempuyang Temple.
- Visit the royal water palace of Tirta Gangga and be awed by its picturesque garden and fountains.
- The Tukad Cepung waterfall will leave you spellbound with its natural charm as the water glistens in the sunlight.
- The rice fields of Tegalalang with the beautiful foliage of palm trees will make you snap countless pictures.
- Choose the tour of your preference with 3 ticket options, small group tour with or without entrance fees and private tour.
- Fun Fact: The temple is known as the Gate of Heaven as it's the perfect spot to watch the sunrise and see the sun beautifully rise in the morning!
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to attractions (optional)
- Lempuyang Temple IDR 55K
- Tirta Gangga IDR 55K
- Tukad Cepung IDR15K
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace IDR 10K
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinking water
- Sanitation items (on request)
- Lempuyang Temple Shuttle (IDR 45K/person)
- Jungle swing (IDR 200K/pax, optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Pictures from Bali have been popping up on Instagram like so many whack-a-moles, given how photogenic so much of Bali seems to be. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most picturesque sites of the island to grab some Instagram-worthy pictures and learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites.
The Gates of Heaven and the Royal Water Palace
The iconic Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple will welcome you with a taste of Balinese traditions and the silhouette of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools.
Sights of a Waterfall and Walk in a Rice Field
Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon and take this chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Tegalalang where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with an array of green of palm trees behind you. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. So come along and experience the best of Bali on this fun-filled day tour!
- 6am- 7am- Hotel pick-up
- 9:30 am- Arrive at Lempuyang Temple
- 11am- Visit Tirta Gangga
- 12pm- Stop for lunch (own expense)
- 2pm- Visit Cepung Waterfall
- 4pm- Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- 4.30 pm- Hotel drop-off
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
- Do not forget to pack your camera as you will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path.
- It is recommended to bring along shorts and sandals for a visit to the waterfall.
- It is required to wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit.
- It is required to be in good physical condition as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple.
- Daily: 6am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please select the name of hotel from dropdown.
- Pick-up is possible from Kuta District, Legian, Seminyak Beach, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud . If your hotel location is in an area beyond this or in an area with limited traffic/accessibility, then you will be picked up from the nearest possible pickup place. The exact location and pickup time will be provided to you by the tour operator at least a day before your scheduled tour.
- On the day of the tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 30 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.