Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & the Cotswolds Day Tour
Enjoy a bit of everything with this day tour from London that touches interesting facets of England - Warwick Castle, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, the Cotswolds, and finally 'The City of Dreaming Spires' - Oxford!
- Relax as you travel on air-conditioned, luxury coaches with free Wi-Fi and take in the stunning views outside
- Uncover thousands of years of history on an educational tour of the historic Warwick castle
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, where William Shakespeare was born
- Drive through the beautiful English countryside that constitutes the Cotswolds
- Disembark and walk through the famed city of Oxford
- Enhance your experience by upgrading the ticket to include entry into these sought-after attractions
- Day tour to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & the Cotswolds
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charging on board
- Personal audio headset
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy the historic Warwick Castle, set within 64 acres of landscaped parkland, and former home to the most powerful man in England, The Earl of Warwick. Here, you can explore the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic Victorian dinner gathering, learn how the 'Kingmaker' was the only man who dared to go against the King and check out the original dungeon where you can see graffiti left behind by prisoners hundreds of years ago. Make your way to the small but iconic market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in its own right. Pass through the charming Cotswolds, watching green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country.
Drive on to cover the last leg of your journey - the city of Oxford, where the oldest university in the English speaking world is located. Here, you will see many bright, fresh-faced youngsters running about the place. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library. Here is a place where you will witness an eclectic mix of architecture from different periods of English history.
know before you go
know before you go
The ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Full day tour excluding entrance tickets
- Full day tour including entrance tickets
Seniors, students, and children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be availed on discount
Tour Starts: 8:30 AM (boarding commences at 8 AM)
Tour Finishes: 7 PM approx.
Tour Duration: 10hrs
- Begin your tour at Victoria Coach Station
- Warwick Castle
- The Cotswolds
- End of the tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Welcome Desk of Victoria Coach Station
- This is located in front of Gates 1 & 2
- Address: 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, United Kingdom
- Closest subway station is Victoria Underground Station, a 10-15 minute walk to the meeting point
- Closest train station is London Victoria Station, a 10-15 minute walk to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout