Lisbon : 24-Hour Unlimited Walking Tour Pass & 48-Hour HOHO Cruise
Whether you choose guided walking tours or self-guided routes to experience Lisbon, you’re sure to have a wonderful time in this beautiful city. There’s also a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise thrown into the mix!
- Explore Lisbon in a totally relaxed and hassle-free way with this multi-optional experience!
- Enjoy 3 walking tours with a live guide and exploration of the city through 4 self-guided walking tours and access to a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise on the River Tagus.
- Your Vox City app will allow you to find out where your nearest guide and departure point is. Plan your 24-hour valid walking tours in a smooth and leisurely manner and it’s the same with your boat cruise – valid for 48-hours.
- Learn about the rich and colorful history and culture of the city through attractions like the Praça do Comércio or Terreiro do Paço – the largest plaza in Lisbon that faces the river – Castelo de Sao Jorge, Lisbon Cathedral, 25 de Abril Bridge, and Belem Tower – to name just a few.
- Walking tour pass (unlimited access with 24-hour validity)
- 3 walking tours with an English-speaking guide
- 4 free self-guided walking tours
- Hop-on hop-off river cruise ticket (unlimited access with 48-hour validity)
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio guide commentary
- Meals and drinks
- Mobile devices and headphones
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Discover Lisbon’s most famous landmarks through three guided walking tours and enjoy sightseeing from the river Tagus with your hop-on-hop-off boat cruise. With the Vox City app, plan a walking tour at your leisure by tracking your nearest guide and departure point. If you want to go on a self-guided tour, there are four such tours available with other features too.
Explore the colorful architecture and culture and rich history of the city as you stroll around attractions like the Praça do Comércio or Terreiro do Paço – the largest, harbour-facing plaza in Lisbon – and one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. Another river-facing attraction you’ll see is Belem Tower – a 16th-century fortification where Portuguese explorers embarked and disembarked on their voyages. It also acted as a ceremonial gateway to Lisbon. Marvel at the Castelo de Sao Jorge which was built during the Moorish period in the mid-11th-century. The purpose of the castle was to house military troops and, in case of siege, the elite nobles who lived in the citadel. Lisbon Cathedral is also part of your walking tour – the oldest and most iconic religious cathedral in the city – as well as other important structures like the Panteão Nacional, Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, Corpo Santo, and more.
Boat Cruise on the River Tagus
Along with a hop-on-hop-off boat cruise pass – valid for 48 hours – experience Lisbon’s attractions from a waterfront perspective. Get ready to soak up panoramic views of the Terreiro do Paço harbour and Ribeira das Naus – a popular promenade and urban beach area. Sail under the 25 de Abril Bridge – one of the longest suspension bridges in the world – and watch the imposing Belem Tower come into view as you relax on your comfortable boat ride.
know before you go
Join a walking tour at any of the following departure points:
- Arco rua Augusta
- Igreja de São Miguel
- Panteão Nacional
- Estátua São Vicente
- Portas do Sol
- Largo Camões
- Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara
- Teatro Nacional D. Maria II
- Corpo Santo
Hop on your Lisboat river cruise at one of the following piers:
- Terreiro do Paço
- Cais da Ribeira das Naus
- Cais da Princesa de Belém (next to Torre de Belém)
How to Use Your Pass
- Download the Vox City App in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 9:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
- Live guide commentary: English
- Pre-recorded audio guide: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Walking tours operate between 9:30am - 6:30pm.
- Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours.
- Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point. Please display the voucher on your mobile device.
Main Meeting Point
- Meet your guide at: Arco Rua Augusta.
- Address: Arco Rua Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal.
By Tram and Bus
- The closest tram and bus stop is Pc. Comercio, 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Trams 15E and 25E and bus 774 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Terreiro do Paco, a 7-min walk to the meeting point.
- The AZ line will get you here.
Your 24-hour walking pass is valid for 1-day post first use. The 48-hour HOHO boat cruise is valid for 2-days post first use.