Lisbon Walking Tours + Entry Ticket to Lisbon Oceanarium
Discover the rich sights and attractions of Lisbon on flexible guided and audio-guided walking tours. Visit the Lisbon Oceanarium – the largest aquarium in Europe – for an informative and exciting marine experience.
- Enjoy a combo of a walking pass of Lisbon – including both guided and self-guided tours – and admission to the awe-inspiring Lisbon Oceanarium.
- With walking tour tickets that can be used over 24, 48 or 72 hours, explore the city on your own schedule.
- You get a choice of 3 tours with a professional guide and the option to walk on your own with 4 free self-guided walking routes – complete with multilingual audio guides.
- Attractions you’ll see and learn about include Castelo de S. Jorge, Belém Tower, Lisbon Cathedral, and more.
- Check out over 8,000 sea creatures and 500 aquatic species at the Lisbon Oceanarium.
- Unique temporary and permanent exhibitions will ensure that you’re fully immersed in the marine life around you. Watch out for sea animals like sharks, penguins, a wide variety of fishes, otters, and rare plant life.
- Walking tours pass valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Access to 3 guided walking routes
- Access to 4 free self-guided walking tours
- Live tour commentary
- Multilingual audio guide
- Entrance ticket for the Lisbon Oceanarium
- Access to all permanent and temporary exhibitions at the Oceanarium
- Food and drinks
- Mobile devices or headphones
- Guided tour inside the Oceanarium
- Hotel transfers or transport
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Experience the best of Lisbon with a walking tour pass which includes guided and self-guided tours that can be used over 24 to 72 hours – so flexible and hassle-free! Visit the Lisbon Oceanarium, Europes’s largest aquarium which is home to 8,000 sea creatures.
Lisbon Walking Tour
Choose a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket and enjoy access to a variety of walking tours. Join a guided tour at any time by simply checking the map on the Vox mobile app to find your nearest local guide. Benefit from the easy-to-use and informative multilingual audio guides which will allow you to navigate the city’s sights at your own pace
Stroll through the streets of the capital, taking in the history and culture of the attractions around you. You’ll explore the Castelo de S. Jorge – a historic castle with heavily fortified battlements, medieval royal quarters, and beautiful sea-facing views. Belem Tower is one of Portugal's most iconic landmarks and, in the past, served as a getaway to both incoming and outgoing voyaging ships. Today, it still holds that identity. Another attraction on your walking tour itinerary is the Praco do Comercio – a magnificent harbor-facing square! Now, these are just a few of Lisbon’s attractions you’ll experience with this walking pass so make sure you go on as many walks as you can!
While walking around the city, make sure you visit one of the city’s most valued attractions – the Lisbon Oceanarium. Functioning with a powerful ethical message of environmental preservation, the aquarium is home to almost 500 different species of aquatic animal and plant life. With this ticket, gain access to both permanent and temporary exhibitions. Broadly split into 4 marine habitats – including the terrestrial and the underwater – you’ll get to see and learn about creatures and eco-systems you didn’t even know existed. Of course, there are also many favorite sea animals to observe such as sharks, eels, sea otters, jellyfish, penguins, deep-sea and exotic fish, and much more. It would take you approximately 3-hours to completely enjoy the Oceanarium.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 24hr Ticket
- 48hr Ticket
- 72hr Ticket
Itinerary for Walking Tours
The guided routes and meeting points are as follows:
Alfama (Red): Arco rua Augusta - Igreja de São Miguel - Panteão Nacional - Estátua São Vicente - Portas do Sol
Baixa-Chiado (Blue): Arco da Rua Augusta - Largo Camões - Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara - Teatro Nacional D. Maria II
Lisbon by Night (Purple): Corpo Santo - Largo Camões
The self-guided routes are as follows: Bairro Alto & Estrela, Belém, Castelo & Graça, Avenida da Liberdade
- At the Lisbon Oceanourum, the use of a mask is mandatory and will be provided free of charge to visitors if needed.
- For the walking tours: use your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device. The experience naturally follows social distancing guidelines.
- The walking tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times. Further download instructions can be found on your voucher.
- The audio guide is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Photography or flash photography is not allowed.
- Guide dogs aren’t allowed. If you need to visit with a guide dog, contact the Oceanarium beforehand.
- The exhibitions are in Portuguese and English. Audioguides are available in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
- The aquarium is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Wheelchair-accessible washroom facilities are available.
- Day walking tours depart daily from 9:30am – 4pm.
- Evening walking tours depart daily at 6:30pm.
- Daily: 10am - 7pm
- You’ll receive an allocated entry time for your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Please arrive at the starting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem Your Tickets at R. Augusta , .
- Address: Praça do Comércio 744, 1100-413 Lisboa, Portugal
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Pç. Comércio. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 206,210,711,728,735,746 and 794 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.