Florence Guided Walking Tour
Discover the Pearl of Tuscany and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Florence. Explore the city’s highlights and savor its medieval atmosphere with a licensed guide by your side.
- Discover some of Florence’s top attractions that are renowned across the world.
- Walk down the streets that inspired the renowned Italian poet, Dante Alighieri.
- Learn about the history of the city and its attractions with a licensed guide by your side.
- Visit some of the city’s best-known squares and admire their incredible attractions.
- Licensed guide (English, Italian, French, or German)
- Radio and earphones
- Food and beverages
- Tickets to the museums
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The tour of the city will start at one of the most beautiful squares in all of Europe, the Piazza Del Duomo. You can admire the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore from here, along with its renowned dome and bell tower. Built in 1436, the cathedral features polychrome marble panels in various hues of pink and green, bordered by white. The octagonal Florence Baptistry is another highlight of the area.
Your guide will delve into stories of the Medici family, one of the most influential and powerful families of medieval Italy. As patrons of art, they financed the construction of St. Peter’s Basilica and the Santa Maria del Fiore in addition to supporting some of the most renowned artists of the time. You will visit the San Lorenzo neighborhood, home to the first of the Medici as well as Medici’s Chapel, which is the final resting place of numerous famous figures.
Next up is a visit to the Piazza della Repubblica, where you will hear about the modern history of the city. Move on to the Piazza della Signoria, where you can see outstanding sculptures such as the Neptune Fountain, David by Michelangelo, and Judith and Holofernes by Donatello. You will then learn about the secrets of the Vasari Corridor, before finishing the tour at the most famous bridge in all of Italy - Ponte Vecchio.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Walking tour in English
- Walking tour in Italian
- Walking tour in French
- Walking tour in German
COVID Safety Information
- Mandatory, starting from August 6, 2021: Participants over 12 years of age must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to prove one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago; to have had COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months; to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- All guests must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The tour is available daily between 12:30pm and 2pm.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, along with masks.
Infants aged 0-5 go free. Children aged 6-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of Lindt Chocolate Shop, in Piazza Del Duomo.
- It is located on the main square, on the left side of the cathedral if you look at the facade.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Pucci Duomo, within a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses #14 and #23 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.