After Dark Tour: Ghosts and Legends of the Old Town
Take a walk through the dark chapters of Prague’s past, straight through narrow winding alleyways where murderers and spirits once lurked.
- See Prague through a spooky lens as you take to its medieval streets on a walking tour.
- Slip into dark narrow streets which a common man is likely to avoid.
- Choose between English and German guided tours to suit your preference.
- Be privy to stories of murders, mysteries, and ghosts of Old Town Prague.
- Hear myths surrounding enchanted policemen, drowned shopkeepers, and the skeleton on the Astronomical Clock.
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This tour delves into the dark corners of Prague’s haunting past. Legends, myths, and ghosts, this tour has got it all in the name of a fright. Relayed through storytelling rather than cheap antics and scare tactics, you are surely going to be holding your breath throughout. Walk away from the usual hustle and bustle of the city and into the eerie alleyways that hold secrets naked to the wandering eye. Ridden with poverty, plague, and magic, these areas often go unnoticed yet they beam with history, intrigue, and folklore. Hear stories of death and betrayal, dark arts and demonic visions from your guide. Get to know about restless souls who once inhabited the streets of Old Town Prague or even myths regarding the skeleton on the Astronomical Clock, the mysterious elves in the Burgrave’s House in the Prague Castle complex, and so much more.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following languages which you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
Children aged 3-11, students aged 12-18, and senior citizens, enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Head to the checkout page for more information.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended since this is a walking tour.
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Please meet your guide in front of the building Týnská. 7.
- Address: 627 Týnská, Hlavní město Praha 110 00, Hlavní město Praha, CZ.
- From the Old Town Square walk toward Tyn Cathedral.
- With Tyn Cathedral in front of you, take the street Týnská which runs between the Cathedral and Kinsky Palace.
- Behind Tyn Cathedral you will see the wooden door of house No. 7.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking