Skip the Line Tickets - Villa Pignatelli
Book skip the line tickets to the elegant house museum of Villa Pignatelli where hidden gems await their discovery.
- Explore the cultivated and cultural space of Villa Pignatelli with skip the line entry tickets.
- Admire antique decor: silverware and bronze statues, including Narcissus by Vincenzo Gemito.
- Peek into the lives of aristocratic families: the Acton, the Rothschilds and the Pignatelli.
- See 2000 volumes and over 4000 records of lyric and classical music in the library.
- Explore the red living room with stuccos by Gaetano Genovese and Neopolitan furnishings.
- Learn more about the members of the Pignatelli family through interesting photographs.
- Discover 34 carriages from Neapolitan, English, and French eras in the Carriage Museum.
- Skip the line ticket to Villa Pignatelli
- Audio guide/Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Surrounded by a lush green garden, just off the beaten path near the Riviera di Chiaia, the elegant nineteenth-century mansion of Villa Pignatelli is a harmonious blend of Neapolitan and Neoclassical architecture. One of the few examples of house-museums in Naples, the villa has changed its ownership several times, from Karl Meyer von Rothschild to the Duke of Monteleone. It is, however, to the Aragona Pignatelli Cortés family the villa owes its fortunes to. Well-read nobles with a refined taste transformed the house into a cultural space, collecting over the course of the years, marbles, bronzes, porcelains, books, and records, which today form the heart of the collection that is displayed to the visitors. In the various halls of Villa Pignatelli, one can find sculptures, paintings, rich majolica tiles, gilt bronze furnishings, artworks, and several other hidden gems. In addition to this, a beautiful veranda with its neo-Romanic style colonnade opens out into the serene garden, the sea, and the world beyond.
know before you go
know before you go
Dates and Timings
- Open: Wed – Mon | 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Closed: Tue, Dec 25, and Jan 1
Note: Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month.
Extraordinary Openings with Ordinary Entrance Ticket
- Fri, 11 Dec | 7 PM – 10 PM
- Fri, 18 Dec | 7 PM – 10 PM
- Admissions will be allowed until 9 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the museum
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Pignatelli Museum
- Address: Riviera di Chiaia, 200, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
- The closest bus stop is Riviera di Chiaia, a quick walk to the museum
- Buses 140, 151, N1 & R7 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout