Experience Venice in a Gondola
Enjoy the opulence of the floating city with a delightful 35-minute gondola ride. Cruise down the majestic canals that are iconic to Venice!
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals on a peaceful gondola ride.
- As you cruise down the iconic Canale Grande, notice iconic Venitian landmarks.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of Venice and optionally learn about its vibrant history via a handy multilingual audio guide app.
- 30 minutes gondola ride
- Live commentary in English and Italian (optional)
- Commentary by the mobile app in 7 languages (optional)
- Headphones (ensure you bring your own)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The city built on water, Venice, is one you'd want to experience on the water! The Grand Canal (Canale Grande) is the bustling main street of this water city and is crowded with water taxis, gondolas, and public ferries. This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as an immersive history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture-perfect visit to Venice.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a Peaceful Gondola Ride
On this delightful Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will cruise past the Salute Church and Punta Della Dogana. You will also enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Mark's Bell Tower, perfect for a photo-op!
Immerse Yourself in Venice's Vibrant History
An optional audio guide will immerse you in the fascinating history of gondolas and gondoliers! Onboard you will listen to all about the palaces, churches, and attractions around you. You will learn also tales known only by Venetians!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Gondola Ride with Live Commentary
- Gondola Ride without Live Commentary
- Gondola Ride with Random Seating
- Please note that this is a shared tour with other guests not belonging to the same party and is not a private gondola ride. Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on the guest’s weight.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- The ride will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions or a gondolier strike.
Live Commentary Languages
English & Italian
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish | German | Japanese | Russian | Chinese | French | Hindi
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free, as long as the child does not occupy a seat of his/her own. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Please check your final voucher for boarding point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.