Venice Walking Tour & Doge's Palace Skip The Line Access
Stroll around the streets of Venice for 3 hours with our exemplary guide escorting you through the throbbing parts of Serenissima Republic, recalling the charming past of this unique city. Gain priority access to the Doge's Palace and an optional coupon for a Glass Blowing Demonstration near St Mark's Square with this ticket!
- Walk the cobbled streets of Venice and discover the charisma of the city on foot.
- Explore the city with a certified guide who will walk you through centuries of Venetian history
- Walk by the lesser known Malibran Theatre, Pantheon of Venice, Great School of Charity and the Captains of fortune
- Gain skip the line access to the Doge's Palace
- Indulge in a 1-hour guided tour of The Doge's Palace (Exterior & Interior)
- Grab the opportunity to visit the 3 most important museums of Saint Mark's on your own
- Avail a free optional coupon to witness the famous Venetian glassblowing technique during a 20 minute demonstration near St. Mark's Square
- Shared guided walking tour of Venice with commentary
- Guided tour of Doge’s Palace with a qualified guide
- Skip the Line entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Entrance ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Coupon free of charge for an optional Glass Craftsman Demonstration.
- Audio guide devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Walk through the cobbled streets of Venice and discover fascinating structures blanketed in history adorning the Floating City.
Sights seen during the walking tour :
Basilica San Marco
Campo Santa Maria Formosa
Campo San Giovanni E Paolo
Great School of Charity
The Captains of fortune
Marco Polo's House
While you can admire all the above sites from the outside, you can skip the 45-minute long line and walk into the Doge's Palace for a guided tour of the political seat of Venice. In its splendid rooms, you will see masterpieces of paintings, marvel at rich golden interiors, feel the anguish of the prisoners crossing the Bridge of Sighs and plunge into the history of the Duke and his Council who controlled the fate of a thousand-year republic.
After the guided tour, your guide will leave you to explore other buildings around St Mark's Square. While walking around St Mark's Square, you will discover the Venetian way of life, view libraries, see the locals getting on with their daily chores and feast on sculptures adorning the square. Pop into the Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana while you're here as your ticket is inclusive of the entry to these 3 buildings
Post sweeping the St Mark's Square clean, you will have the opportunity to do the optional tour the Glass Craftsman Demonstration visiting a Glass Factory very close to Saint Mark’s square. Please follow the instruction that our staff will provide to you locally. This optional demonstration lasts for 20 minutes but could take longer than the scheduled time and we do not recommend participating if you have other reservations scheduled on the same day.
know before you go
This tour is available daily and starts at 9:00 AM
The tour does not operate: Dec 25th, Jan 1st, 24th February and in case of exceptional high tide
The approximate duration of the tour is about 2.5 hours.
Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
St Mark's Square- Clocktower near the Exchange Office (White building with blue clock facade) Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “TOUR”.
Guided commentary languages
From 1st of April to 31st October *
English, Spanish, German and French every day.
- Italian only on Saturday.
- The visit is monolingual.
From 1st November 2018 to 31st March
- English is available every day
- German is available on Monday and Friday
- Spanish is available on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- French is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- The visit could be bilingual
Arriving By Public Vaporetto:
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right towards the YEX exchange building. You will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Arriving By Private Watertaxi:
Get dropped at the “Todaro” landing stage. Once you get off, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right and find under the Clock Tower our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR.
Arriving By Foot:
The Clock Tower is located on Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight ahead leaving the Basilica to your right and you will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard reading TOUR under the Clock Tower.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. There is no need to print the ticket. Once you reach St Mark's Square look for the Clock Tower near the exchange office ( white building with blue clock facade). You will find our assistant here with a signboard reading "TOUR". Please join him/her and proceed for the tour.
- Audio-guides are distributed in case of groups over 10 people
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside Doge’s Palace
- Tour will not be operational in case of exceptionally high tide. In this case it can be postponed to the day after otherwise you will be given a full refund
- The tour is not considered private and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested.