Make your arrival and departure in Venice unforgettable with a watertaxi transfer from the airport to your hotel! Begin or end your visit to the City of Canals in the most fitting way with a scenic boat ride that’ll let you dock comfortably at your hotel door.
- A unique way to travel from the airport to the city and back, these water taxi transports will have you arriving or leaving Venice like never before.
- Conveniently choose between daytime and nighttime transfers as per your travel needs.
- Stylish, fast and comfortable, these water taxis allow you to beat the motor traffic rush that's an inevitable part of city life.
- See the iconic Venetian canals and lagoons and sail past the gorgeous sights of the City of Canals.
- Pick up and drop-off from the airport or hotel in a water taxi.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Avoid the hassle and overcrowding of public transport in Venice and sail past the canals in a water taxi, a mode of transport that's unique to the city. These airport transfers allow you to get to the city center at excellent rates with views to die for!
This exclusive shared water taxi service has transfers from Marco Polo Airport to various hotels around Venice, and back. Not only does this allow you to beat the motor traffic rush but it is also the most direct route to the city.
Depending on where your hotel is located, you will either dock directly at your hotel door or close to your hotel, ensuring that you won't need to struggle with your luggage for too long.
know before you go
know before you go
The shared transfer service does not stop at Hotel JW Marriott and Hotel Excelsior. It does not connect directly to Marco Polo Airport with the Cruise Terminal either.
Watertaxi transfers can take up to 50-100 minutes.
The minimum number required for the reservation is two people.
The watertaxis are operational daily. Day timings are from 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Night timings are from 10:00 PM.
Depending on the location of the hotel, the watertaxi transfer takes anywhere between 50-100 minutes.
Passengers traveling from the airport will have to make their way to the Bucintoro Viaggi desk no. 71 in the Airport Hall. Passengers might have to wait 20-45 minutes at the desk prior to being led to the watertaxi transfers.
For transfers to the airport, passengers can board the watertaxi stops at Piazzale Roma, Fond. Sabbioni, Guglie, Fondamente Nuove, S.S. Apostoli, Rialto, Sant'Angelo, Cà Rezzonico, S.Vio, Trinità, S.Marco, S.Zaccaria, Giardini, Sant'Elena, Giudecca, and Lido S.Maria Elisabetta.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 enter for free. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Each passenger is allowed to bring 1 large bag and 1 carry-on item. Fees apply for additional items that will be paid on the spot in cash.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile phone.
A water taxi will pick you up from the airport or hotel at the time you have opted for and drop you to your destination. Please be ready on time.
- For arrivals at the airport: Desk no. 71, in the airport main hall.
- For arrivals at the Cruise Terminal: Alilaguna ticket office.
- For arrivals at Piazzale Roma: Call the phone number +39 041 5210632 (extension 01).
- For arrivals at Tronchetto Car Park: Call the phone number +39 041 5210632 (extension 01).
- For arrivals at Railway Station ‘Santa Lucia’: Alilaguna ticket office, c/o Platform #2.