Premium Small Group Guided Tour (<10 guests) of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
Explore the wonders of the Vatican with skip-the-line tickets! Enjoy a semi-private, intimate group tour experience as you learn all about the history and culture of these iconic attractions.
- Enjoy a semi-private and informative guided tour of the Vatican with a cozy group of 10 people or less
- Follow your expert tour guide and learn about the rich culture and history of the Vatican
- Acquire the single fastest way to access the Vatican: with skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the pristine Sistine Chapel, the official residence of the pope, and admire its gorgeous interiors
- Expert English, German, French, or Italian-speaking tour guide (optional)
- Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Access to the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, Gallery of Maps & Gallery of Tapestries
- A small tour group of 10 people or less
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your professional guide will lead you through the Vatican Museums through our reserved Official Partners entrance, saving time on any long and winding queues. There, you can marvel at the vast collections of Renaissance art spread out over many galleries. While you traverse the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, and the awe-inspiring Raphael's Rooms, you can listen to your guide's commentary on your headsets and understand more about the rich tradition of culture and history embodied in the Vatican.
Next, you will make a stop at the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's magnum opus, where you can spend time appreciating the finer details of Michelangelo's marvelous murals. Learn all about the Vatican city’s role in shaping world history and Christianity as it is perceived today, on this tour of its most famous landmarks. Guides and guests will be required to wear masks as well as adhering to social distancing where possible. This means you can visit the Vatican safely and with very few people around - which will be an amazing - almost unbelievable - way to experience this incredible place.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- No knives, weapons, or sharp objects will be permitted inside.
- The Vatican Museums offer free tickets for visitors with mobility impairments (with certified invalidity exceeding 74%). Additionally, in the case of visitors lacking in self-sufficiency, free entry is extended to their companions.
- Certification of invalidity must be shown before the issue of the entrance tickets either at the Reception or at the Special Permits Desk, located in the entrance hall of the Vatican Museums. -This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Since complete silence is to observed within the walls of the Sistine Chapel according to the rules of the Vatican, the guides will provide you with information about the site outside the Chapel. Visitors are to maintain silence within the Chapel as well.
- Mon to Sat: 8am, 10am & 1:45pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout