Combo (Save 5%): Vatican Museums + Borghese Gallery Tickets
These skip-the-line combo tickets let you immerse yourself in epoch-defining art at the iconic Vatican Museums as well as the Borghese Gallery and Museum!
- See two of the world's most famous art collections, with a single budget-friendly ticket.
- Get a skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and see the greatest art collection in the world.
- Marvel at epoch-defining art by Michelangelo, Raphael, da Vinci, and Titian, amongst others.
- Spanning 54 galleries, the museums include the Gallery of Maps, Raphael’s Rooms, and more.
- Admire the breathtaking frescoes that adorn the walls of the legendary Sistine Chapel.
- Get priority entry to the Borghese Gallery in Rome and avoid having to stand in a queue.
- See the amazing art collections curated by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Scipione Cardinal Borghese.
- Admire Caravaggio's masterpieces like David with the Head of Goliath and Boy with a Basket of Fruit.
- You'll also see Raphael's The Deposition and sculptures like David and Apollo and Daphne.
- Stroll through the Villa Borghese and explore the gardens dotted with vibrant flowers in bloom.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Sistine Chapel
- Audio guide (optional)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Borghese Gallery
- Booking fee
- Tickets to St. Peter's Basilica
- Audio guide for Borghese Gallery (purchasable on-site for 5 Euros)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
When in Rome, bask in the splendor of Renaissance greats. Avoid the winding queues and get priority entry to two of the most iconic museums in the world: The Vatican Museums as well as the Borghese Gallery and Museum!
The Vatican Museums
Travel back in time and experience art and religious history with skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums. Explore at your own pace the Greek Cross Gallery, where you can spot intricately carved sarcophagi, browse through the Cabinet of the Masks, or see the Sala degli Animali - a virtual menagerie of fantastic beasts, real and imagined. Don't miss out on seeing the Gallery of Maps, to discover how cartographers depicted the world through the ages. While you're at it, treat your eyes to stunning masterpieces by Renaissance masters in the Raphael Rooms. Then, it’s time to admire Michelangelo’s beautiful Sistine Chapel, the crown jewel of the Vatican, and considered to be a cornerstone of western art. The Last Judgement covers the wall behind the altar and is probably the most famous single work of art in the Sistine Chapel. Please note: Entry to the museums is by obligatory online booking.
Borghese Gallery and Museum
One of the most exhausting aspects of exploring a new place as a tourist is undoubtedly the queues. Fortunately, with these skip-the-line tickets, you get to avoid all that bustle and stroll around at your own pace. The Borghese Gallery is located in what used to be the Villa Borghese Pinciana. The building of the gallery was added in with the gardens around it at first. The gardens, however, have become a separate attraction for tourists by themselves. With fountains, gardens, pink marble walls, and frescoed ceilings, the Borghese Gallery and Museum is a fitting place to house some of the world's greatest artworks. Find here everything from sculptures by Bernini and Canova, to paintings by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Titian amongst others.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Vatican Entry & Borghese Entry
- Vatican Entry with Audioguide & Borghese Entry
- Access to the Borghese Gallery is regulated with a mandatory exit at the end of each time slot so tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Tickets will not be available on-site for purchase, especially for same-day entry.
- Until the month of May, only two children are allowed access for a time slot.
- Entry to the Borghese Gallery is free for people who are physically challenged as well as their accompanying guardian (carry a valid photo ID).
- The cloakroom is temporarily located outside the Borghese Gallery.
- Luggage storage at the Borghese Gallery is mandatory for items such as bags, backpacks, strollers or trolleys, umbrellas, selfie sticks, or other items whose danger or size is assessed by the security staff.
- It is also forbidden to enter the Borghese Gallery with food, drinks (including water), and animals (with the exception of guide dogs).
- For visitors with mobility impairment, the Vatican Museums offer free wheelchair hire from the cloakroom.
- Mon-Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (final entry at 4:30 PM).
- Fri & Sat: 8:30 AM - 8 PM (final entry at 4:30 PM).
- Sundays are closed.
- All the extraordinary openings of the last Sunday of the month are suspended.
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica is free but there could be a waiting line during peak season.
- The Gallery is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM every Tuesday to Sunday.
Please be dressed appropriately. Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats are not permitted. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the Vatican Museums ticket office - CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI.
- Redeem your ticket at the Borghese Gallery entrance.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.