Up at The O2 Climb Tickets
Become a true urban mountaineer by scaling up one of the world's most popular entertainment venues. Treat your family and friends to an adrenaline-fueled 90-minute session.
- Scale one of the world's largest entertainment venues and enjoy the finest panoramic views of the city.
- Treat yourself to a 90-minute session of adrenaline-fueled adventure, the perfect way to top off your trip to the British capital.
- Learn all the facts about O2, its architecture, and its famous visitors from a friendly climb guide.
- Take your pick between Daytime Climb, Sunset Climb, and Twilight Climb ticket options, each offering a unique experience.
- Admission tickets
- Climb guide
- Climb jacket and climb shoes available on request
- Food and Beverages
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be cancelled, refunded, or rescheduled.
The O2 Arena is one of the world's largest and most popular entertainment venues, where the biggest stars play and where the biggest stars flock to. From hosting the Brit Awards to the likes of artists like Ariana Grande, this venue has it all!
However, the action is not just limited to the stage, but to the roof as well. Zip up your climb jacket, pull on your boots, and hook up your harness to scale the south face of the O2. Follow a friendly climb guide who will tell you all sorts of interesting facts about O2, its architecture, and the famous visitors it has hosted. You are also welcome to ask them questions as you enjoy the climb. At the summit, you will stand 52 meters above the world-famous arena, with 360-degree views of historic London all around you.
You have the choice between three ticket options, each offering something different.
Running until approximately 1 hour before the sunset, Daytime Climb lets you see landmarks up to 15 miles away on a clear day.
A blissful romantic experience awaits as you enjoy London against a sky awash in auburn.
Climb up after the sun is down to experience 360-degree London views against the twinkling night sky.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
Following health and safety measures have been implemented to keep you safe while you climb:
- Plastic screening installed at reception desks and a cash-free site
- We encourage all visitors to continue to wear a face-covering whilst in Base Camp, North Camp, and during your visit to The O2.
- Please practice good hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly and use our free hand sanitizer stations which are installed throughout, including on arrival, pre, and post-climb.
- Please respect other visitors. Keep your distance and appreciate that some people may still be apprehensive.
Every guest must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum height: 1.2m
- Maximum weight: no more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
Note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the ratios as below:
- Ages 8 to 11 – 1 adult to 2 minors
- Ages 12 to 13 – 1 adult to 4 minors
- Ages 14 to 17 – 1 adult to 5 minors
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers cannot be admitted.
- Those wishing to avoid the roads are encouraged to use the Thames Clippers River Bus service which travels from central London to North Greenwich Pier.
Timings vary according to the option as well as the date you have chosen. Please check the calendar for more details.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at The O2.
- Address: Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX, United Kingdom.
- By Metro - Take subway Jubilee to the North Greenwich Station. From there, it is a 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- By Bus - Take bus #132 to the North Greenwich Station (Stop D). From there, it is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- By Ferry - Take ferries RB1, RB2, RB6, or RB6C to the North Greenwich Pier. From there, it is a 9-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.