Early Access Uffizi Gallery & Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour
Explore the glorious 86,000 square feet of art at the magnificent Uffizi Gallery with hassle-free skip-the-line access. On this 3-hour guided tour, your English-speaking guide shall give you some fascinating insights into the masterpiece Renaissance art that is housed within the Gallery. Additionally, you will get to wander into the iconic Palazzo Vecchio. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour at the specified meeting point.
- Be enchanted by the stunning art that adorns the walls of the world-famous Uffizi Gallery and benefit from skip-the-line access on this wholesome tour of the best in Florence.
- Walk through the halls of the Uzzifi and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression.
- With a fluent, English-speaking guide by your side, you will get the chance to experience Florence like never before.
- Top it all off with a visit to the marvelous Palazzo Vecchio, a symbol of Florence and the seat of power.
- Skip-the-line access to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Services of an English-speaking guide.
- Tour of the Palazzo Vecchio.
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Enjoy Skip-the-Line Access to the Enchanting Uffizi Gallery
After meeting your guide, you will kick start your day in Florence with a delightful visit to the famed Uffizi Gallery. Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying. Having the tour being conducted in English makes this guided tour one of the most convenient and cost-effective ways of exploring the gallery.
Marvel at the Dominating Palazzo Vecchio
The Palazzo Vecchio has long remained the symbol of Florence. Uncover the most fascinating of Florentine history, including the Medici's rise and fall. At the Palazzo Vecchio, you will get to marvel at the magnificent frescos painted by Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci including the iconic Council of 500. Your guide won't miss a single detail and will guarantee an exciting and insightful tour.
know before you go
From August 6, 2021, onwards, all sites that we visit in Italy will require guests and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (completed within 48 hours) prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior to your schedule, and we can help answer any questions you may have.
This tour is available every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. This tour is approximately 3 hours long.
This tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price tickets are available for children between the ages of 2 and 14 at 74 EUR. Entry is free for infants below the age of 2.
Make your way to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs. You will meet your guide at the tail of the bronze equestrian statue of Cosimo I in Piazza Della Signoria.
By Bus: Board the C2 and make your way to the Condotta bus stop. The statue is just a mere 1-minute walk from the bus stop.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meeting point is at the tail of the bronze statue of Equestrian Monument of Cosimo I, Piazza Della Signoria.
- Your host will be standing at the tail of this bronze horse statue.
- Landmark - Opposite Ristorante II Cavallino
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - questrian Monument of Cosimo I.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Condotta (Stop ID: FM5132) is a 1 minute walk (79m) from your meeting point. To know the buses that frequent this stop here
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- The tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).