Rome Underground Pass: Navona Square + Trevi District Underground
Grab your Rome Underground Pass at the Touristation Redemption Point to visit the main underground venues in Rome: the Stadium of Domitian, formerly a site of the ancient Olympic Games, now 5 meters under the Piazza Navona and the underground archaeological site near the Trevi Fountain.
- Find out what lies beneath the streets of Rome on this tour of Vicus Caprarius
- Learn more about this site and ancient Roman sports from your audio guide, available in 7 languages
- See many artifacts from the days of the Roman Empire found during archaeological excavations
- Admission tickets and reservations for both sites
- Device audioguide for both sites (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Discover what lies below the streets of central Rome on an audio-guided tour. Step through the doors of time with photographs, 3D reconstructions, videos and other such informative sources that will let you experience what it was like in the days of yore.
Descend 9 meters below street level to explore the Vicus Caprarius, the City of Water, and see its travertine blocks, brickwork and the marble columns of the main entrances. Located just a stone's throw away from the Trevi Fountain, the complex was unearthed during archeological surveys. A complete restoration and an attentive enhancement of the archeological site have been carried out, ensuring a safe exploration of the ruins. Perfect for art and history lovers, this tour gives you a glimpse into the silent past.
know before you go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
Timings and Availability
Mon to Sun - 10 AM - 6 PM
Navona Square Underground:
Every day from 10 AM - 6 PM
Trevi District Underground:
Tue to Fri - 11 AM to 5:30 PM
Sat to Sun - 11 AM to 7 PM
The Navona Square Underground is wheelchair accessible.
Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Redeem your tickets at the Touristation Office before visiting the attraction
- The Touristation Office is located in Piazza Navona 25
The closest bus stop is Rinascimento. You can catch bus nos. 30, 70 or 81 to this stop. The meeting point is a short walking distance from this stop.
This ticket is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.