Tower of London Tickets with Crown Jewels
A symbol of royalty and a setting for key events in early European history, the Tower of London is a quintessential English landmark. From the White Tower to the Crown Jewels, there is much to explore in this 900-year old castle. Come discover the tower’s history as a royal residence, a prison, and an armoury.
- Marvel at the seat of British power when you visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor
- Explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror
Get the chance to marvel at the Tower of London!
This is your chance to visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror.
Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today. Note: Yeoman Warder tours are not currently in operation due to social distancing rules. Instead, you will meet Yeoman Warders as you follow the route around the Tower – please take the opportunity to talk to them and ask them questions!
Admire the glorious Crown Jewels
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
At the end of your tour, you will feel a sense of awe for everything you will have experienced, right from understanding the history of the place, to imagining how royalty lived and its prisoners suffered.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
- The Tower of London is open from Wed to Sun
- The Tower of London is open on 31st August, which is considered a bank holiday
Summer (1 Mar to 31 Oct)
- Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Last admission: 4:30 PM (4:00 PM slot)
Winter (1 Nov to 28 Feb)
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun & Mon from 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Last admission: 4:00 PM
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children below 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 11.77 GBP. Students can also buy discounted tickets at 19.31 GBP. Children under the age of 5 enter for free. Children below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please select the right ticket type for each member of your group during checkout. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout in order to be guaranteed entry.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No cancellation will be allowed for partially used vouchers.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption Point is - Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London
- To easily locate your redemption point on Google Maps, type 'Tower Of London'
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Metro: District or Circle line to Tower Hill
- Train: Any train to Fenchurch Street (5-min walk) or London Bridge (15-min walk)
- Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100 or RV1
Your voucher is valid only for the date selected and is non-transferable