Combo (Save 5%): Tower of London + Kensington Palace Tickets
Save up to 5% with this combo ticket and explore the 900-year old castle of the Tower of London, an imposing witness to a massive part of early European history; and the 300-year old Kensington Palace, residence of the young royals, and the birthplace and intimate childhood home of Queen Victoria.
- Explore two iconic London historic landmarks in one go with this super-saver combo ticket.
- Marvel at the seat of British power when you visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- Get to know the life and legacy of one of Great Britain’s most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria at Kensington Palace.
- Stroll around the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments and marvel at the sheer grandeur of these exquisite chambers.
- Learn some of the tragic stories and secrets about the Stuart dynasty while exploring each section of the palace in detail.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
- Entry to the Kensington Palace
- Food & beverages
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Tower of London
Visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror. Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today.
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
London’s Kensington Palace is a royal residence with a lot of stories, secrets, and history attached to it. You’ll require around an hour and a half to get a good look at the spectacular palace apartments and explore the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition (Victoria: A Royal Childhood only), displaying an array of Queen Victoria’s personal objects where she once resided. Victoria: A Royal Childhood offers intricate details on her childhood and adolescence.
Discover the magnificently-done state apartments that reveal the lifestyle of its resident royals, including the likes of MaryII, William III, Queen Anne, and her son William, the last ruling member of the Stuart dynasty. Learn more about their consequential lives and dive deep into some of their agonizing secrets. Gaze at the masterpieces of architect and painter William Kent as you enter the Cupola Room and climb the King’s Grand Staircase.
Visit various other chambers such as The Presence Chamber, The Privy Chamber, The King’s Drawing Room, and the King’s Gallery where you can learn more about royal British living. Check out exuberant examples of what the royals wore during their rule in the 18th century and be amused by breathtaking artworks from the Royal Collection while there. Lastly, wander about in the Formal gardens, a former royal playground, and check out the exotic Victorian plant collections. These include Trachycarpus fortunei, Luma apiculata, Tropaeolum Speciosum, Cryptomeria Japonica, and many more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Tower of London
From 1 July - 11 July
Daily: 9 AM - 5 PM
Last admission: 3:30 PM (3 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 4:30 PM
Tower closed 12 and 13 July.
From 14 July
Daily: 9 AM - 6 PM
Last admission: 5 PM (4 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 5:30 PM
1 Mar- 31 Oct (Summer)
- Wed-Sun from 10:30 AM- 5:00 PM
- Last admission at 4:00 PM
1 Nov- 29 Feb (Winter)
- Daily from 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Last admission at 3:00 PM
Closures and Notices
- The Sunken Garden and Cradle Walk are closed for now.
- The Orangery is currently closed for conservation and restoration works.
Tower of London
Yeoman Warder tours are not currently in operation due to social distancing rules. Instead, you will meet Yeoman Warders as you follow the route around the Tower – please take the opportunity to talk to them and ask them questions!
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
- The Kensington Palace offers level access to all sections of the palace and a lift to every floor. The Clore Learning Centre, located on the ground floor, has wheelchair-accessible teaching spaces, lunchrooms, and toilets.
- There is only one lunchroom at the Kensington Palace (Mr Hester’s Lunchroom).
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Photography/filming may be restricted in some sections.
- Wear suitable clothing keeping in mind that your visit involves spending time in spaces with negligible to zero heating.
- Ensure that you’re wearing appropriate footwear.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Points
Tower of London
- You can redeem your ticket at Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London.
- Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Kensington Palace.
- Address: Kensington Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.