Skip The Line Gondola Tour with Guided Walking Tour
Dive into Venice's fascinating history on an immersive guided tour and traverse its majestic canals, iconic to the floating city. Explore iconic spots like Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. You will also get to experience the opulence of the floating city with a delightful 30-minute gondola ride.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of the floating city and learn about its vibrant history with a guided walking tour of the charming city of Venice.
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola on a 30-minute shared gondola ride with Skip the Line access.
- Explore the waterways and the celebrated parts of the Grand Canal including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House.
Immerse Yourself in the Vibrant History of Venice with a Guided Walking Tour
Enjoy exploring a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest on a guided walking tour of Venice's most prized attractions. With an expert guide by your side, indulge in Venice's rich history and culture as you explore Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, with everything in between. You will get to visit the Teatro La Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera houses in Europe, the proud host to several world-renowned opera premiers. You will also come across some fascinating sites like the Scala del Bovolo, known for its external multi-arch spiral staircase. You will also get to come across the famous Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice. This immersive tour is bound to give you a taste of the best Venice has to offer!
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride with Skip the Line Access
On this delightful 30-minute shared Gondola ride with Skip the Line access, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area) to marvel at the city's charming medieval architecture. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower, perfect for a photo-op!
If you only have a short period of time to see the absolute best that Venice has to offer, this tour is the perfect way to maximize your time and experience the wonders of the city in the company of an expert local guide and a small group of fellow travelers.
- Guided walking tour of Venice.
- Licensed guide.
- 30-minute shared gondola ride.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- The Gondola can host a maximum of 6 people.
- Please be sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- From April to October the tour begins with the walking tour followed by the Gondola ride.
- From November to March the tour begins with the Gondola ride followed by the walking tour. This tour is approximately 2 hours long, inclusive of the 30-minute gondola ride.
In the winter season (November to March), your tour will begin with the gondola ride and in summer (April to October), your tour will begin with the walking tour and then the gondola ride.
From April to October:
- English and French (Daily)
- German(Monday and Friday)
- Spanish (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday)
- The visit is monolingual.
From November to March:
- English (Daily)
- French (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday)
- German (Monday & Friday)
- Spanish (Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday)
- The Visit could be bilingual
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 6 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €32.00. Entry for children below the age of 2 is free. Children over the age of 6 pay full price.
Make sure you assemble at Calle Larga dell' Ascension. At the entrance of Museum Correr – St. Mark's Square, 15 minutes before departure.
By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station. Walk onto Piazza San Marco/Salita S. Moise. Turn left onto Calle Larga Ascensione and on your left, you will see the Museum Correr.
Our host will wait for you at the entrance with the sign GONDOLA TOUR.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
This is one of the most iconic walking tours in all of the world, I can honestly say that Venice has it all!
These tickets are worth it, make sure to experience Gondola like a true Gondolier by walking the streets and taking in the culture
This tour is pretty awesome, our tour guide was very professional and informative as he walked us through Venice’s most stunning attractions
You will receive an email confirmation with your Discover Venice and Skip The Line Gondola Tour vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Calle Larga Ascensione , Venice