Venice Gondola and Serenade
Enjoy Venice from the waters of their iconic canals on this delightful canal cruise while a singer serenades you with traditional Italian songs. Admire the stunning medieval architecture of the floating city and be amazed at how time has immortalized and not aged this city.
- Explore the lifeline of the city, the web of canals that helped turn Venice into an economic and cultural powerhouse, elevating the city to the status of ‘La Dominante’.
- Enjoy a ride on a traditional gondola, an elegant flat-bottomed rowboat, a distinctive icon of Venice, sure to give you the perfect Venetian experience.
- Ride through the canals of Venice and savor the mellifluous serenade by the singer on board.
What to Expect
You will go on a delightful gondola ride through the Grand Canal of Venice where life has been deep-rooted to Venetian tradition and has remained an immutable city. The stunning buildings with their facades facing the canals have each a story to tell about Venice. Your experience of Venice from the serene waters of the canal will be heightened with a serenade. Your gondola will be a part of a flotilla of gondolas where one of them will have a singer and musician on board. You can enjoy the pleasant music as you cruise along the canals watching the city pass by. You will cruise along Canal Grande and minor canals around San Marco square and Rialto. The twilight and the city’s lights create a magical time when you can imagine Venice in all its glory!
This typical Venetian experience is bound to make an indelible impression on you by charming you with the city's sublime beauty.
- 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- A singer who is aboard one of the Gondolas.
Know Before You Go
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 6 people. The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide or local gondolier's strike ( in this case the tour will be postponed or refunded).
- please wear comfortable shoes.
- The seats on board cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on the guest's weight.
- The performers will board a gondola in the center of the row so all participants can hear the music, there will not be a musician on every gondola.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- From 1st November to 31st March – 3:30 PM.
- From 1st April to 31st October – 6:30 PM, 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free, as long as the child does not occupy a seat of his/her own. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
You must assemble at Santa Maria del Giglio (beside Hotel Gritti).
By Ferry: Board line #1 towards Lido and get off at the S. Maria del Giglio station. Walk on Calle Gritti towards Ponte Duodo o Barbarigo. Turn right onto Ponte Duodo o Barbarigo followed by another right on to Campiello Santa Maria Zobenigo. Walk down this road and you will find a gondola docking stage next to Hotel Gritti.
Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
It was the perfect Venetian experience of all: we got to watch the floating city pass by us with all its marvelous sites visible from this unique point-of-view with light Italian music in the background
This 30 minute ride put me in an absolute trance: I never wanted to leave. It also felt more like an hour
Enchanting experience: I don’t know who I liked more, the super friendly gondolier or the serenading team: both were equally amazing
You will receive an email confirmation with your Venice Gondola and Serenade vouchers shortly. Please carry printed copies of your voucher and present them at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
Santa Maria del Giglio , (beside Hotel Gritti), Venice