Skip the Line Tickets to Royal Alcázar of Seville
Explore one of the oldest and most revered royal palaces in the world, the Real Alcázar! Learn about the palace’s historical and cultural significance and also get a chance to see some of the shoot locations for Game of Thrones here!
- Skip past winding ticketing queues with your skip-the-line access to explore the Spanish palace, the Real Alcázar, well-known for being a shoot location for the TV show, Game of Thrones.
- See the brilliant confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles in the palace’s design.
- Explore the various palaces and courtyards in the Real Alcázar and see history unravel through the impeccably preserved artifacts and souvenirs.
- You have the option to select a helpful audio guide to navigate you through your self-tour effortlessly.
- The audio guide is available in 8 languages (namely Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Korean) to better suit your needs.
A Confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architectural styles
Take a tour of the Real Alcázar, Europe's oldest royal palace that houses several palaces and centenary gardens. It is better known in recent times for being one of the filming locations for Game of Thrones! The next time you rewatch the scenes with the Water Gardens of Dorne, keep an eye out for the intricate tiles that make up the palaces or the beautiful hedgerows that line the gardens. You will get to observe the architecture of the palaces in great detail, where you can see the fantastic confluence of Christian and Mudéjar architecture.
See History Unravel in the Real Alcázar’s Palaces and Courtyards
You will enter the palace through the Puerta del León (Lion's Gate), which will lead you to the Mudéjar Palace built by King Pedro I. Don't miss out on the Hall of Justice, as well as the Gothic Palace. Wander through the lovely Patio de las Doncellas, which literally translates to The Courtyard of the Maidens. You can see beautiful tiled sockets and the delicate marble inlay here. Also, check out Patio de las Muñecas (Patio of the Dolls) with its fascinating arcs that have the faces of little girls or dolls inlaid at the beginning. This was presumably a domestic courtyard where the royal princes and princesses used to play. For Renaissance pieces, do take a look at the Francisco Niculoso Pisano’s admirable altar of tiles (1504). The Room of the Admiral is where you will find the pictorial altarpiece dedicated to the Virgin of the Navigators, another historical souvenir that is worth viewing.
It’s rare to visit a seat of ancient royalty that showcases the influences and blend of several cultures and people and remain impeccably preserved to this day. It’s even rarer that it also just so happens to be a shoot location for one of the biggest television shows in the world! For history and pop-culture fans alike, a visit to the Real Alcázar is sure to be a treat.
There are two ticket options available to choose between:
- Fast Track Access to Real Alcazar
- Fast Track Access to Real Alcazar with Audio Guide
- Fast track access to the palaces and gardens without waiting in queues
- Audio guide available in 8 languages (optional)
- Entry to the Cuarto Real (High Royal) Room
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 16 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €1.00. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Audio Guide tour
Child tickets (children below 16 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €7.00. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Spanish | English | French | Italian | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese | Korean
Know Before You Go
This 1-1.5-hour tour is available at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM on all seven days of the week.
The Real Alcázar is located in the heart of the city of Seville, next to the Cathedral and the Archivo de Indias, at Patio de Banderas, 41004 Seville, Spain. You can reach Patio de Banderas by train or by bus. The metro is the most convenient way to reach the Real Alcázar.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the Real Alcázar of Seville (Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain).
- This gate will lead you to the Patio de Banderas, s/n (Lion's Gate).
How to Get There
The closest metro station is Puerta de Jerez. Walk east for 3 minutes on Calle San Fernando towards Calle Doña María de Padilla till you reach the Real Alcázar.