Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Guided Tour From London
Explore the best out-of-town attractions with transfers from London! Marvel at the Windsor Castle and Stonehenge, as well as Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world on this guided tour!
- Benefit from hassle-free transfers from London to the best out-of-town destinations in an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach.
- Explore the castle grounds of the Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and wander around the traditional St George’s Chapel.
- Step into neolithic houses and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site; Stonehenge.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Windsor Castle.
- Aside from English, this tour is also available in Spanish.
Benefit From Hassle-Free Transfers From London to the Best Out-Of-Town Destinations
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach to Windsor. You will be given a VOX audio technology headsets on walking parts of the tour enabling you to hear the guide at all times. Not only will you visit Windsor, you will also be taken to the Stonehenge and Oxford. Apart from a guided tour of all three, you can choose to get entry into the Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
Explore the castle grounds of the Windsor Castle, the State Apartments and St George's Chapel.
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. You will enjoy an immersive guided tour of the castle grounds. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt, with a multilingual audio guide by your side. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Marvel at Stonehenge and Enjoy a Walking Tour of Oxford
On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site. With your Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land. You will also visit Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world. Enjoy an immersive guided tour and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
With the best prices, great guides in different languages and feature packed tours, Headout guaranteed a once in a lifetime experience. We're here to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable AC coach with a professional guide and complimentary wifi
- Entrance to Windsor Castle.
- Entrance to Stonehenge.
- Walking Tour
- VOX Personal Audio Headset
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick Up and Drop Off from your hotel
Know Before You Go
There are four ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Without Attraction Entrance - English Tour- This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. The tour is conducted in English.
- With Attraction Entrance - English Tour - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour. The tour is conducted in English.
- Without Attraction Entrance - Spanish Tour- This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge and Windsor Castle. The tour is conducted in Spanish.
- With Attraction Entrance - Spanish Tour - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour. The tour is conducted in Spanish.
This tour is available daily at 8 AM. This tour is 11 hours long, including travel time to and from the attractions.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-16 years of age) are available at a reduced price. Student tickets are available at reduced prices for students aged between 15-17 years of age.
You will meet your guide at 8.00am in front of Victoria Coach Station.
By Bus: You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford mobile voucher shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile device along with valid photo ID.