Skip The Line Guided Tour of Colosseum with Arena Access, Roman Forum & Palatine
Submerge yourself in the magnificent era of gladiators and the might of the ancient Roman Empire by embarking on this tour of the Colosseum that is unlike any other since you will actually get to stand in the actual floor of the arena where so many fought for their lives, gaining exclusive skip the line access through the aptly named Gladiator's Entrance! Pay attention to detail with this small group tour of max 25 pax per group.
- With your priority access tickets, immerse yourself into the history and wonder of the Colosseum, a monument synonymous with Rome itself!
- Admire the amphitheater from the perspective of both gladiators and emperors by gaining access to the partially reconstructed arena floor and the Emperor's Box.
- Let your professional, English speaking tour guide regale you with glorious tales from times gone by as he helps you navigate your way through the Colosseum and then the Roman Forum.
- Enjoy your guided tour with a small group of 25 people or less to keep your experience as intimate and leisurely as possible!
Meet up with your guide, who will escort you to the Group Entrance, meaning that you will entirely bypass the winding lines and the crowds that are gathered at the main entrance to the attraction. Once you enter the partially constructed arena floor and look up at the many-tiered structure of the Colosseum, the history of the place really does immerse you. Your guide, of course, will be happy to answer your questions and tell you tales about the epic battles fought in the arena in ancient times. Your guide will also walk you along the entire circumference of the Colosseum so you can truly understand what this amphitheater must have been like when it was occupied by 80,000 screaming Romans.
Following your tour of the Colosseum, your guide will lead the way to the Roman Forum, where they will help you to gain priority access. You'll be taken to a vantage point with spectacular views where your guide will give you an introduction to the history of the Forum as well as outline the most important and breathtaking monuments present here before giving you the opportunity to explore the area on your own, after which you will trek to the top of the Palatine Hill for unparalleled views of the Forum and Circus Maximus.
This experience of the Colosseum is truly unique since you will be gaining access to parts of the attraction that the general public never has, making this a truly memorable hour and a half spent at this beacon of Ancient Rome.
- Expert, English speaking tour guide
- Privileged Colosseum arena access
- 2.5 hour guided tour of the Colosseum
- Skip the Line Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Access to Underground Level
- Access to Top Levels of Colosseum
Know Before You Go
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to all guests above the age of 3 for this experience. Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
This tour begins at multiple times daily. The timings may or may not be available depending upon the season. Please look at the following page to see which timing is available for the day you wish to visit. The duration of the tour is 2.5 hours. It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
Colosseum entrance is free for children between 0-3 years of age.
Meet our tour leader who will be holding a ''Headout'' Sign at the Arch of Constantine.
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
• On a few occasions, tour will begin with Roman Forum first and end at Colosseum.
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
• Please note that our vendor will be unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They will be unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages as well.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Overall was a good experience. Would be good if the reps were easier to find.
Our guide Helena was amazing and so informative. It was interesting from start to finish. We booked this tour at the last minute and we’re so fortunate to have such value for money experience.
The tour was very informative and our tour guide Letizia was excellent - very knowledgable - I would definitely recommend and would use your company again - especially if we could guarantee to have Letizia !!
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive your voucher instantly. Please display your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to our tour coordinators.
- You MUST carry valid ID with you to and present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- Meet your tour guide at the Arch of Constantine, specifically near the shorter side of the Arch facing the Colosseum. Your guide will be holding a "Headout" sign.
- If you go to the Colosseum by metro, get off at the Colosseo metro stop on the blue line. Once you get off, the Colosseum will be right in front of you. Walk towards the big arch of marble in the square. This arch is the Arch of Constantine.
Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Roma