Rockefeller Center Tour & Entry Tickets
Discover the Rockerfeller center as an expert historian guides you through the Art-Deco-style Center, sculptures and significant works of art.
- Get an expert-guided tour of the Rockefeller Center
- Follow along with your own personal headset and a closed-circuit connection
- Visit the centers most significant buildings, gardens, and spaces
- See the famous Atlas statue at the Rockefeller Center.
Built in 1939, the Rockefeller Center was designed to be a “city within a city” and the grandest plaza in all of New York. True to its vision, the center covers 22 acres of midtown Manhattan and remains a vibrant center of art and commerce.
Follow an expert historian on a guided tour of this iconic New York City landmark. Learn about the center’s rich history and explore the incredible collection of art and sculptures. Visit the Grand Atrium lobby to see “Joie”, a 3-story cascading chandelier made up of 14,000 Swarovski crystals. Marvel at the 16-foot-high, 41-foot-long mural depicting America’s development over three centuries.
You will also get to see the NBC New York Studios and iconic bronze Atlas statue, used on U.S postage stamps.
- Professional tour guide
- Personal audio headset
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- The Rockefeller Center is wheelchair accessible
- The Central Parking Garage at Rockefeller Center is located on 48th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Street parking is available on select streets at select hours but is very limited.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at The Rockefeller Center (45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York)
Bus: Take the M7 bus. Exit at 50th Street and walk east to Rockefeller Center
Subway: The closest subway station is 47-50 Streets Rockefeller Center Station. Walk east on 50th Street towards Rockefeller Center.