Day tour to Niagara Falls
Escape the hustle-bustle of the ‘Big Apple’ and discover one of the prettiest sights in all of the USA, the Niagara Falls. Enjoy a trip to one of the most impressive natural wonders, and relax on this day tour from New York City with your friends and family.
- Discover one of the most scenic panoramic views on the border between USA and Canada: The Niagara Falls.
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Niagara Falls aboard a fully fitted coach with onboard Wi-Fi.
- Free time at Niagara Falls, where you can indulge in a whole plethora of activities, like cycling, boating, hiking, and more, at your own cost.
- Experience the beauty of the three waterfalls that form the Niagara Falls on board of the Maid of the Mist boat cruise (May – October), or the Cave of the Winds Gorge Walk, when the Maid of the Mist is not opened, (subject to weather conditions), or other accessible observation points.
- Stroll through the magnificent Niagara Falls State Park and relax in the vibrancy of nature.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
No words can do justice to the Niagara Falls. A collection of three waterfalls with a total height of 167 ft, the falls are a breathtaking sight. Famed for its beauty, the falls are also known for their production of hydroelectric power.
There’s a lot for you to explore at Niagara Falls and you can indulge in many great activities, like cycling, enjoying incredible wineries, hiking, and more. A visit to the Niagara Falls is an unforgettable experience, perfect for a visit with family members!
A hallmark tourist attraction in USA, Niagara Falls are a stunning collection of three waterfalls that run along the American-Canadian Border, With an early morning start, its time to leave the fast-paced NYC and make your way towards the border.
Hop aboard for a coach journey. On the ride you’ll be treated to incredible landscapes of the Appalachian Mountains and the scenic upstate New York. Enjoy some movies and music with the Wi-Fi onboard and within no time, you’ll be at Niagara Falls.
Depending on the season, you will be able to experience the falls from different perspectives. Summer is the best season to visit the falls, when you can get on the water and enjoy the misty specks against your face.
At the end of the visit, you will have lunch. Indulge in some of the local delicacies or delve into any of the popular tourist joints. Once your stomach is satisfied, it’s time to head towards the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park.
Upon arrival at your destination, you will begin experiencing the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of the Niagara Falls on board of the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise, or, when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Cave of the Winds Gorge Walk or others available based on the weather conditions.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions). The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints. When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!).
- Services of a professional guide
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Niagara Falls
- Tour of Niagara Falls and Niagara Falls State Park
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise (usually May – October based on ice conditions), or to the Cave of the Winds (access is subject to weather conditions).
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
The tour operates throughout week, and the total duration of the tour is roughly 19 hours. The tour begins at 4 AM on all operating days and you will be back in NYC around 10 PM on these days.
English and Spanish
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Day Tour to Niagara Falls mobile voucher shortly. You don’t need to take a print of this. Just show the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
The meeting point of this tour is in front of the Lids show at Two Times Square,714 Seventh Ave, between 47th and 48th streets, New York at 4 AM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour.
The Day Tour to Niagara Falls Ticket is valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the booking.