Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum Tickets
An all-access Duomo di Milano admission ticket that allows you to skip the long waiting lines at Milan’s most popular tourist attraction. Enter the largest church in the city and marvel at the decor and splendor associated with its fine Gothic architecture, stroll through the terraces and admire the Madonnina up close, and dive into the history preserved at the Duomo Museum; with this ticket, you can do it all!
- Get priority access to the Milan Cathedral, the third largest church in the world, with your skip-the-line entrance tickets and explore one of Milan’s popular attractions at your own pace.
- Get access to all areas of the Milan Cathedral, including the Baptistery, Rooftop, and the Museum.
- See around 200 relics including statues, paintings, and models at the Duomo Museum.
- Study the intricate carvings and stonework, pointed spires, arches and flying buttresses of Italy’s largest church up close and marvel at the details and style of this Gothic masterpiece.
- Stroll across the terraces of the Duomo di Milano and take in scenic views of the city and its picturesque surroundings.
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to the rooftops of Duomo di Milano (optional)
- Tickets valid for 200 days, allowing you to plan the visit at your own comfort.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A landmark visit, breathtaking views, and something the entire family can do, the Milan Cathedral is a marvel of Gothic architecture and design. Covering a massive 158mx92m area, this monument is the centerpiece of Milan and attracts the eye of everyone who has visited the city. Truth be told, you can’t say you’ve visited Milan without visiting the majestic cathedral. You will also get access to the rooftops of the cathedral, from where you can witness the entire cityscape and the marvelous architecture that Milan is renowned for on the global level. But that's not all; you can climb the spires and even visit the Duomo Museum with this ticket. Ideal for those who like to indulge in fine architecture, design and scenic beauty (basically everybody), these tickets are among the most in-demand tourism tickets in all of Milan!
The Milan Cathedral is notorious for its long waiting lines, and the first thing you’ll do is skip these lines. Enter the massive complex which is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan and discover the architectural magnificence of this structure that took nearly six centuries to complete. 108 meter high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the intricately crafted church gives you plenty of details to pore over.
Your experience is nowhere close to being done. The highlight of this ticket is the place which offers the best views of Milan, the rooftops of Milan Cathedral. From here, you can see the gorgeous cityscape of Milan lying between you and the horizon. Take in the amazing architecture as you make your way to one of the ornate stone balustrades and gaze in awe at the wonder that is Milan.
The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building which can be spotted from miles away. You can also spot Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter along with other religious figures being nestled among the buttresses and pillars. Overall, the terrace has nearly 2,000 statues perched on it.
Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, paintings, terracotta and wooden models and stained-glass windows.
All in all, the tickets will provide you with the complete Milan Cathedral experience, at your own pace and comfort.
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo di Milano
- Access to Duomo Rooftops
- Access to Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to Archaeological Area
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose from 2 separate ticket variants. Both variants give you skip the line entry, however, please note that you will not be able to skip the security check that takes place at the venue and that the security check itself may take some time since the staff has to be as thorough as possible to ensure visitors' safety.
- Stairs: This variant does not provide access to the elevator which takes you to the terrace of Milan Cathedral. You will have to climb 200 steps to get to the top.
- Elevator: This variant provides access to the elevator which takes you to the terrace of Milan Cathedral.
The Milan Cathedral is an active religious attraction, and modest clothing is a compulsion. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women at all points in time on this experience.
- Milan Cathedral is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM.
- Milan Cathedral terraces are open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM except on Christmas and May 1st
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church is open from 10 AM - 6 PM on all days except Wednesdays
- St.Stefano Baptistery is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
- The archaeological area is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
Guests aged between 6-12 years old are requested to book the child ticket.
The Duomo is one of the most well-connected places in Milan.
- Metro: Any line
- Tram: #2 or #14 from Torino; #15 from Piazza Fontana; #16, #24 or #27 from Mazzini
Museo del Duomo
The Museo del Duomo is not located within the Duomo. It is located a 2-minute walk away in a building facing the Duomo next to the Palazzo Reale.
The tickets are valid for 200 days from the day on which you’ve scheduled the visit. Feel free to visit on any day that’s convenient for you that falls within this time frame.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
When I found out that this ticket was on sale, I jumped at the opportunity and did not regret it
Climbing the steps to the roof is definately a must. We got to take in scenic views of the city and its picturesque surroundings.
Please do take some time to go through the Duomo museum if you admire old school artwork and relics. It's simply uncomparable
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum ticket voucher instantly. You don’t need to take a print of this. Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of Duomo di Milano (Across the main entrance) between 8am and 6pm. Show this voucher on your phone and receive entry tickets. You can proceed to the entrance and show the entry tickets at the security check.
Piazza del Duomo, milan