Duomo Cathedral, Museum and Rooftop - Elevator Access
Gasp at the architectural marvel that is the Duomo Cathedral, one of Milan’s most popular attractions. Tour through the rooftops and the Duomo Museum before zooming up to the terraces that reveal unmatched views of the city!
- Enter the third-largest church in the world, the Duomo Cathedral and marvel at its intricate details and carvings
- With access to the cathedral, the rooftops and terraces, learn all there is to know about this Gothic masterpiece
- Pay the Duomo Museum a visit and admire the massive collection of beautiful statues, tapestries and stained-glass windows
- Hop on the elevators and get to the cathedral’s terraces to take in the scenic views of the city from sweeping heights
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area
- Elevator Access
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
Enter the massive complex of the Duomo Cathedral which is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan and discover the magnificence of this Gothic structure. 108 meters high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the Duomo Cathedral is truly a marvel.
Bypass the climb to the rooftops and take the elevator straight up to the place which offers the best views of Milan, the rooftops of Milan Cathedral. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building. You can also spot Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, nestled among the buttresses and pillars.
Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
know before you go
- Note that the Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Mondays.
- The opening hours, access methods and visit durations to the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo are subject to change depending on weather conditions, security and public order reasons, and other technical factors.
- Be prepared to go through airport-style security checks.
- This ticket is valid for 72 hours upon activation and each attraction can be visited not more than once.
- The Access Stairs are on the left side of the Cathedral.
- Guests must cover knees, arms and back.
- The last admission to the cathedral is at 6:10 PM.
- The Monumental Complex closes at 7 PM.
Children aged 6-18 enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket by scanning it directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
- Take metro line 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This ticket is valid for 72 hours after activation.