Duomo Cathedral, Museum and Rooftop - Elevator Access
Gasp at the architectural marvel that is the Duomo Cathedral, one of Milan’s most popular attractions. Tour through the rooftops and the Duomo Museum before zooming up to the terraces that reveal unmatched views of the city!
- Enter the third-largest church in the world, the Duomo Cathedral and marvel at its intricate details and carvings
- With access to the cathedral, the rooftops and terraces, learn all there is to know about this Gothic masterpiece
- Pay the Duomo Museum a visit and admire the massive collection of beautiful statues, tapestries and stained-glass windows
- Hop on the elevators and get to the cathedral’s terraces to take in the scenic views of the city from sweeping heights
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area
- Elevator Access
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enter the massive complex of the Duomo Cathedral which is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan and discover the magnificence of this Gothic structure. 108 meters high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the Duomo Cathedral is truly a marvel.
Bypass the climb to the rooftops and take the elevator straight up to the place which offers the best views of Milan, the rooftops of Milan Cathedral. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building. You can also spot Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, nestled among the buttresses and pillars.
Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- For cultural visits to the Historical Complex of the Milan Cathedral from 6th December in the white and yellow area, the basic Green Pass is sufficient, i.e. a swab performed within 48 hours, a valid vaccination certificate (9 months from the last administration), recovery from more than 180 groups. In the Orange Zone it will be necessary to show the cd. Reinforced Green Pass (vaccination certificate valid (9 months from the last administration) healing for no more than 180 days). An identity document may be required.
- At the entrance to the Historical Complex, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement. In case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C, access will be denied.
- Inside the Historical Complex it will be mandatory to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the sanitizing gel dispensers installed along the path.
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
To access the Historical Complex of the Duomo, ticket holders must be dressed appropriately; no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Cathedral, Terraces, and Archaeological Area
- Daily 9am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Tue to Sun: 10am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Closed on Mon
Children aged 6-18 enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
- Take metro line 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This ticket is valid for 3 days from the date selected during checkout.