Fiumicino Airport: Shuttle Bus to/ from Rome City Center
Summer Offer - Sign in to get 100% cashback on your Rome airport transfers booking.
Take advantage of the fastest and cheapest way of traveling between the Fiumicino Airport and Rome City Center with the SIT Bus Shuttle.
- Solve your airport transfer woes by pre-purchasing tickets for the SIT Shuttle Bus and relax on a comfortable, WiFi enabled bus as you travel to or from the airport.
- Benefit from 2 pick-up and drop stops in Rome - Piazza Cavour for the Vatican City and Rome Termini Station.
- With shuttle buses running between the city and the airport every 30 minutes and stopping at four, convenient junctions overall, you'll never have to wait too long to get where you need to go.
Know Before You Go
- Click here for the timetable of shuttles from Ciampino to Rome
- Click here for the timetable of shuttles from Fiumicino to Rome
- Click here for the timetable of shuttles from Rome to Ciampino
- Click here for the timetable of shuttles from Rome to Fiumicino
• Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry on bag.
• Baby seats are not available
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email instantly. No need to print! Board the bus directly and display the voucher on your mobile device to redeem the bus shuttle ticket for one way or round trip rides.