Rome Hotels to Ciampino Airport Shared Shuttle Transfer
Affordable, convenient and hassle-free! Get to the airport on time to board your flight with shared transfers from Rome city to Ciampino airport. Relax aboard the A/C minibus as a professional driver navigates through the traffic and sights of Rome.
- Shared minibus transfer from hotel to Ciampino airport
- Avoid the hassle of public transport and save on the expensive taxi fare with this shared shuttle service.
- Relax on the 10-mile journey in this air-conditioned vehicle as your professional driver navigates through the traffic
- Available all time of the day and night
- No more than 6 stops on your route to the airport
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Save on time and money with your pre-booked transfer service from your hotel in Rome to Ciampino Airport. This affordable, reliable transfer service will ensure you don’t worry about getting to the airport at exorbitant rates. Get picked up from your hotel’s doorstep and let a professional driver drive you through the streets of the city for one last time on your trip to the city. Available 24/7, the service will not only save on the costly taxi fares and the hassles of public transport, but will also pick you up at any time you want!
Wondering how you’re going to get to Ciampino airport from your Hotel in Rome without spending a fat wad of money? Well just book the shared airport transfer service. An air-conditioned minibus will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the airport with enough time to catch your flight. With a maximum of 6 stops from your hotel to the airport, you can take in your final moments in the city stress-free with these tickets.
We recommend you schedule your pickup 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to your flight. Your precise travel time will depend on the traffic condition and the route map of the journey.
Please Note: Your vehicle may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Excess baggage charge (if any)
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel name in the next step of the booking process so we may plan the shortest route.
Departure Time Estimation
Your pick-up should be at least 3 hours 45 minutes prior to your flight departure time. The journey time is subject to change according to local traffic conditions.
The driver will wait for you for a maximum of 30 times at your pre-arranged meeting point.
Each guest is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on. Oversized or excessive luggage is subject to restrictions. Extra luggage will be charged. In case you have any inquiry about the luggage limits, please get in touch with our customer care.
Strollers, Wheelchairs and baby seats
All vehicles are designed to equip strollers and wheelchairs. Passengers must bring their own assistance in case assistance is required. Baby seats are not available.
These tickets can be cancelled 3 days in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive an email with your shared arrival transfer ticket. Please take a print of this. We know this sucks and we’re trying to get this changed as soon as possible.
- Show the print to your driver upon pickup from your hotel for the time you’ve scheduled the pickup.
- Your ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy, Rome