Shared Arrival Transfer: Fiumicino Airport to Rome Hotels
Take the stress off your arrival and board pre-booked, shared transfer to your hotel in Rome city center aboard an A/C minibus. Relax along the 19 mile journey from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport to your hotel after you arrive in Rome with these affordable and convenient tickets.
- Shared minibus transfer from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport to your hotel in Rome city center
- Skip the long lines for public taxis; skip the hassle of public transport services
- Relax on the air-conditioned minibus relax over the 19 mile(30 kilometers) journey
- Available day and night upon arrival at Rome’s International Airport
- With no more than 6 stops on the way, you can sit in comfort as your professional driver takes you to your hotel
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The worst part about arriving at airports is figuring out how to get to your hotel. Not anymore. With the shared airport transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Rome City Centre we’ve got you covered. Your ride will be waiting for you when you land at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport and will directly drop you off about at your hotel in Rome. Transfers from the airport don’t get more convenient.
This services is available day or night adding to the convenience of your arrival time. Skip the long lines for the public taxis and avoid the troubles of public transport. Especially with all the luggage you might have. Your shared minibus driver will even tell you a little bit about the city and the places you might want to check out once you board his air-conditioned vehicle. With no more than 6 stops along the way, this transfer service is the best way to get to your hotel in an affordable, convenient and comfortable way!
Just landed in Rome airport? Well get your baggage off the belt and step aboard your A/C minibus. Skip the lines for public taxis and don’t stress yourself with public transport any time of the day. Available 24/7, you can sit back and relax on the 19 mile journey from Fiumicino to Rome as your driver navigates you across the roads of Rome. You can even catch a few sights on the way.
Your precise travel time will depend on the traffic condition, and the route map of the journey. There will be no more than 6 stops along the way so just sit back and relax as you proceed to your hotel in Rome.
Please Note: Your vehicle may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Shared transfer from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport to hotel in Rome City Center
- Services of a professional driver
- Excess baggage charge (if any)
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel name in the next step of your booking process so we may plan the shortest route. Your arrival timings will vary depending upon time of day and traffic conditions.
- In case your arrival is between 7 AM & 9 PM you will meet your assistant at the COTAV Desk at the airport. The assistant will be holding a name card with your name on it allowing you to spot him easily. - In case your arrival is between 9 PM & 7 AM you will meet your drive at the COTAV Desk at the airport. The driver will be holding a name card with your name on it allowing you to spot him easily. - There is a maximum waiting time of 30 minutes after the landing of your flight.
Each guest is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on. Oversized or excessive luggage is subject to restrictions. Extra luggage will be charged. In case you have any inquiry about the luggage limits, please get in touch with our customer care.
Strollers, Wheelchairs and baby seats
All vehicles are designed to equip strollers and wheelchairs. Passengers must bring their own assistance in case assistance is required. Baby seats are not available.
These tickets can be cancelled 3 days in advance for a full refund.
our driver was a sweet welcoming, safe, and knowledgable guy who knew the Roman roads pretty well. There is even plenty of space for luggage on board unlike other public transport services
Rome is an extremely busy city. If you take a taxi the fair will beat the sky. Better to take this cheap transfer bus which is conveninent and affordable.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your shared arrival transfer ticket. Please take a print of this. We know this sucks and we’re trying to get this changed as soon as possible.
- Proceed to the COTAV Hospitality Desk near the Arrivals area on the ground floor in Terminal 3 and meet your assistant/driver who will be holding a placard with your name on it.
Aeroporto internazionale Leonardo da Vinci, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy, Fiumicino
Other experiences similar to Shared Arrival Transfer: Fiumicino Airport to Rome Hotels