Teatro La Fenice with Audioguide - Skip The Line
Skip the line and step into the golden era of Italian Opera with your audio guide walking you through the fascinating history and legends of this Baroque Opera house.
- Skip the line and indulge the cultural flavour of Venice at Teatro La Fenice
- Be your own guide with the audio guide provided detailing all you need to know about Teatro La Fenice
- Visit Venice's most beautiful opera house that has withstood the test of time twice over its existence.
- Gain access to the Foyer, Hall Theatre, Royal Box and Apollonian Halls with this skip the line ticket.
- Learn about different Venetian Opera singers and their impressive years of glory
About Teatro La Fenice
The name La Fenice translates to "The Pheonix" and is a perfectly fitting moniker for this opera house that has been rebuilt from ash twice over during its existence. First in 1836 and again in 1996, this opera house was reduced to ashes in a mysterious fire. Venice without La Fenice was unimaginable hence, 90 million euro worth of donations poured in enabling its reconstruction and reopening in 2003.
During its golden years, this majestic opera has hosted world-renowned maestros like Verdi, Donizetti, Abbado, Muti and Chung, Rossini, Mirella Freni, Luciano Pavarotti and Bellini.
Teatro La Fenice was a space for Venice's cultural elite before its fire stints after which it became a monumental attraction. Today, this complex beauty is amongst Italy's most celebrated monuments and rightly so.
Your audio guide will walk you through the tragic stories of Teatro La Fenice, about the architects who built this masterpiece and stories of legendary musicians whose melancholy still echoes in the walls of the opera house. When you walk in, soak in the opulence of this wonder; the plush seats, the stuccos and gold plated ceilings and walls, the Baroque elements and gilded private balconies. Prepare yourself to be overwhelmed with awe.
Watching an opera here is highly recommended. Do check the opera schedule before you book your tickets to squeeze in a show along with the tour.
- Audio guides available in Italian, English, German, French and Spanish
- Tour guide
- Opera show ticket
Know Before You Go
Monday - Sunday ( 9:30 AM - 6 :00 PM).
There may be slight variations in this schedule for artistic or technical reasons.
1- 2 hours
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. There is no need to print the same.You can skip the lines at the ticket desk by tapping your barcode embedded electronic mobile voucher at the reader located near the entrance.
- Free admission for children up to 6 years of age.