Snow City Singapore
Experience snow and cold climate in Singapore’s very own indoor Snow Centre with these tickets from Headout. Build snowmen, have snowball fights, and have fun with your friends at this unique experience that brings the joys of winter to the tropical heat of Singapore!
- Experience snow in Singapore’s first permanent indoor snow centre.
- Be treated to a one of a kind snow blizzard experience.
- Play in the snow playground and learn about the Inuit way of life.
- Take a snow slide from a 60m long and 3-storey high slope.
- Try skiing in on the snow slope in Snow City.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Singapore is a tropical country with its typical weather, which is probably the reason Snow City is so popular. It gives people a chance to beat the heat in a very novel way. The Snow City located at the Science Centre allows people to experience snow and cold weather. Coupled with its Inuit theme and multiple attractions like the 60m long snow slide, fun house for children, playgrounds, and fields, it becomes clear that the Snow City is a unique experience that will leave you with fun and cheerful memories.
Once you enter the Snow City, you will need to put on the jacket and boots to enter the actual snow chamber. If you are not used to low temperatures, you may want to rent some gloves as well. Once you are inside the snow chamber, you can visit any of the four zones inside. You can start from the Artic Snow Playground where you will learn about the Inuit way of life, and then move on to the snow field, and the snow slide. You can find photographers ready to record your memories with your friends and family so that you can relive your experiences long after you leave.
- Jacket and boots
Know Before You Go
- These tickets are meant for tourists and not for Singaporean citizens. We do not sell discounted tickets for Singaporean citizens.
- You cannot take photographs from personal devices while in the Snow chamber.
- Children below 7 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside the Snow chamber.
- Snow City advises people with medical conditions from visiting the Snow chamber, especially if those conditions could be aggravated by the experience.
- Snow City is open from 10 AM – 6 PM everyday with last admission being at 5 PM.
- On school and public holidays, Snow City will be open from 10 AM – 7 PM with last admission being at 6 PM.
- Closure dates in 2018 – February 5th, May 7th, July 9th, and October 1st.
- Wear long pants to keep yourself warm.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the admission ticket.
- It is compulsory to wear socks when using the house boots.
- Gloves and pants are available for rent at the venue. Socks are available for purchase.
- Buses- Take any of the 66, 178, 198, 335 buses and get down at the Snow City stop.
- MRT Train- Get down at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and you can walk to Snow City in 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can transfer to buses 335 or 66 from there to Snow City.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile tickets shortly. Please display the same on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue on the day of your experience.