Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass: 2,3,4 & 5 Days
The ultimate transportation pass in Barcelona, Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass, offers unlimited travel in the city. Explore the city, its iconic and world-famous architecture and points of interest at your own pace, and don’t worry about how you’ll get there. This pass has that covered. Feel free to use the metro, buses and trams as many times as you’d like and save time and money on the expensive taxi fares in the city. This is the pass to have if you want to have the luxury of planning your own itinerary and exploring the city and its sights!
The pass has four time variants you can select from, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days and 5 days. With their long validity, you’re guaranteed to save money on travel which you can utilise to indulge in some of the delicious Catalan cuisine. Not just that, the city’s metro and bus network is one of the best in Europe, and is arguably the best means to discover the city. Additionally with these passes, you also have the added convenience of being able to change your plans at your whim!
Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass Highlights
- Unlimited access to the trams, buses, metro lines, FGC network and RENFE suburban trains
- Save a bucket-load of money that you would’ve spent on taxi/cab fares in Barcelona by availing public transportation services
- Select among four different time variants and choose the one which suits you best
- Start saving money on transport from the moment you land at the airport!
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Hola Barcelona Transportation Pass is perfect if you’re planning to explore the city at your own pace and comfort. Barcelona is a city famous for its architecture and landmark monuments. Not just that, the city is also filled with quaint boulevards, charming streets and a majestic sea-facing promenade. The best way to check out these sights are by walking through the landscapes, and with a well-connected public network, you can take the bus, metro or tram at any point you feel tired.
Another advantage offered by this pass is the perk of airport connectivity. With this pass you can begin saving on the high rates of taxis and cab fares right from the moment you land in the city. With unlimited access across the public transport services, you really don’t have to worry about getting around the city!
- Metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB)
- Trains operated by Generalitat City Network
- Tram and Renfe suburban trains
- Pass to connect with Barcelona Airport
- Night transportation
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I wasn't sure if I wanted these passes, but I am glad I went for it. We moved around the city at our own pace. It was great.
I am so glad we booked these passes, it was such a relief to know we did not have to worry about travelling in the city. We enjoyed so much.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Barcelona All Inclusive Card: Museums & Transportation ticket voucher shortly. Please take your e-voucher to any of the ticket redemption point and redeem your e-tickets for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Points
The ticket can be redeemed at any of the Tourist Information Offices between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM. Please proceed to any of the following locations to redeem the tickets:
- Plaça Catalunya: 17, Basement
- Aeroport de Barcelona: Airport terminals T1, T2 and metro lobby L9
Barcelona Tourism Office, Plaça de Catalunya, 17, Barcelona, Barcelona
- Meeting Point: Your voucher must be printed and exchanged at the Barcelona Tourism Office located at Plaça Catalunya, 17 or at any other tourist information point (including Barcelona airport terminals 1 and 2)