Montserrat Day Out - All Inclusive Transportation Pass from Barcelona
Explore the impressive landscape of Montserrat with an all-inclusive ticket from Barcelona. Perfect for a day’s adventure with friends and family, these tickets offer you train tickets, access on funiculars and the option to add museum entrances, lunch and more to round out your experience! If you want to take in the delights of Montserrat in style, comfort and without any troubles, then these tickets are for you. Perfect for nature lovers, history and art enthusiasts or just people looking to relax, this is an experience you cannot miss out on!
- Take advantage of this combined ticket from Barcelona to Montserrat and get a range of exclusivities including transport, and optional gastronomic indulgences and culture
- Enjoy the perfect day out from Barcelona, and relax with this ticket that covers all its bases
- Explore Montserrat and its prominent sites
- Delve into a virtual tour of the Benedictine Monastery in the Audio-Visual Gallery at Montserrat
- Get admission tickets to the Museu de Montserrat and see works of Dali, El Greco, Picasso and many other art legends (Optional)
- Indulge in a delicious, local Catalan meal and recollect on the day as you dive into the scrumptious lunch (Optional)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A holiday site for nearly two million visitors annually, Montserrat is a place of unique beauty, spirituality and solace. A mountainous site with impressive architecture and spectacular views, Montserrat is home to a 1,000 year old monastery which houses a world famous choir and a school of music. You can also explore the Montserrat Basilica, ‘La Moreneta’ - The Black Madonna, the Montserrat museum, the national park and more. Besides the listed activities, there’s a whole bunch of tours, sites and attractions for you to see.
With these tickets, you do not have to worry about anything on your way to and from Montserrat. Get round-trip train tickets, metro tickets, unlimited funicular tickets, museum tickets and even a delicious Catalan lunch, all packed in a single combo ticket. However, if you don’t want to visit to museum and want to explore at your own place, then don’t worry, just book the ticket variant which only covers the transport between Barcelona and Montserrat. If you’re looking to escape the Catalan capital and explore the countryside of Spain, then Montserrat is the location you have to explore.
Montserrat is a place of breathtaking natural beauty. Featuring a natural park, a unique museum and the Holy Shrine of Virgin of Montserrat, it’s one of the must-visit sites in Spain. With these tickets we’ve got your transport covered from Barcelona to Montserrat and back.
Head to the placa Espanya metro network and take the train to Monistrol de Montserrat. From the foothills of Montserrat, you can choose to climb via the ‘Cremallera’ - rack railway - or via ‘Aeri’ - cable car. In both cases, you’ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Pyrenees and the sea. In case you’d like to go higher up, ride on the Sant Joan funicular. The Santa Cova funicular takes you to the grotto where La Moreneta, the virgin of Montserrat, is said to have appeared. You will also get to partake in the Espai Audiovisual virtual tour.
Depending on which ticket variant you choose, you will get tickets to the Museu de Montserrat and a lunch included in your experience. This is the ultimate experience which covers all its bases and allows you to make the most of your time in the town however you want. Feel free to explore the history and traditions of the Catalan area, or venture into the wild natural park for a tryst with nature, or ride the funicular for breathtaking views of the landscape. It’s really your call!
- Barcelona Metro Ticket
- Track railway or cable car of Montserrat
- Return train to Monistrol de Montserrat from Playa Espanya
- Unlimited use of Santa Cova and Sant Joan funiculars
- Entrance to Audio-Visual Gallery in Montserrat
- Entrance to Museu de Montserrat (Optional)
- Delicious local lunch featuring typical Catalan cuisine (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- Trans Montserrat without Museum: These tickets do not include admission to the Museu de Montserrat and does not include a lunch.
- Trans Montserrat with Museum and Lunch: Along with the transport inclusion, you will also get access to the Museum de Montserrat and get to enjoy a delicious Catalan meal.
It is very important for you to exchange the voucher for physical tickets before you begin this experience. You can do the same at the tourist office located in Placa Catalunya at any time between 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM.
Museu de Montserrat Timings
The Museu de Montserrat is open daily from 10 AM - 5:45 PM with the last admission at 4:30 PM.
The station, funicular, and museum are accessible to individuals with impaired mobility. In case you want to visit other attractions, please check the accessibility criteria individually.
Your tickets are valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
For any dietary restrictions, we request you to send us an email with your preferences. We will try to get these changes accommodated, however, we cannot guarantee the restriction can be accommodated.
Ticket Redemption Point
17, Tourist Office, Placa Catalunya
- By Metro: Take the Green Line (L3) or Red Line (L1) to Placa Catalunya
- By Bus: You can reach Placa Catalunya on any of the following routes:- 24, 41, 42, 55, 66, 67, 68, V15, H16 and Aerobus.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund on your booking.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Montserrat Day Out - All Inclusive Transportation Pass from Barcelona ticket voucher shortly. Please take your e-voucher to the ticket redemption point and redeem your e-tickets for physical tickets.
Placa Catalunya, Oficina d'. Informacio Turistica, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Montserrat Day Out - All Inclusive Transportation Pass from Barcelona