Exclusive Tour of Florence's Duomo and Secret Terraces
What You Get
- Guided tour of the Florence Cathedral
- Guided tour of the crypts
- Small group size to ensure a more immersive and engrossing experience
- 48 hours ticket to the Duomo Complex allowing access to Santa Maria Del Fiore, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Museo Dell’Opera Del Duomo, Giotto’s Tower and Brunelleschi’s Dome
Explore the terraces of the Florence Duomo and study the secrets behind its design! Take in the surreal panoramic views from multiple viewpoints on the terraces. This exclusive perspective is a sight not everyone gets! Atop the terraces, you’ll be able to get a closer look of the ‘Cupola’, the masterpiece of Brunelleschi that remains unmatched in perfection. Take in the 360-degree views of the Italian countryside from the Northern Terrace - a site recently opened to the public.
After exploring the top of the terraces, it’s time for a walk in the crypts of Santa Reparata. These prolific graves are uniquely decorated by Giorgio Vasari and Federico Zuccari. You will also get access to the exclusive circular room to watch the restorers at work. Feel the passion and artwork radiating through the air as you experience centuries of artistic expression under one roof.
Be sure to make the most of your Duomo Complex ticket to visit Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Museo Dell’Opera Del Duomo.
- Meeting Point: Piazza San Giovanni (Duomo Complex Ticketing Office)
- Dress Code: Entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please cover knees and shoulders. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes with socks.
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with difficulty in mobility.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze, Italy, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Exclusive Tour of Florence's Duomo and Secret Terraces