Exclusive Tour of Florence Duomo with Dome and Secret Terraces Access
Take a tour through the marvel of architecture that dominates Florence's exquisite skyline, the Duomo. You won't find a better view of the city than the one that can be seen from the terraces of this magnificent structure!
- Guided tour of the Florence Cathedral
- Small group size to ensure a more immersive and engrossing experience
- Guided tour and access to the Terrace of Duomo and priority access to the top of the Dome
- 72 hours ticket to the Duomo Complex allowing access to Santa Maria Del Fiore, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Opera Del Duomo Museum, Giotto’s Bell Tower and Brunelleschi’s Dome
- A tour group of 20-25 guests or fewer guarantees an intimate experience
- Skip the line entry to the Duomo
- Professional guide
- Access and guided tour of the terraces
- Access to the Dome top
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Explore Florence Cathedral, its terraces, and study the secrets behind its design! Avoiding the line, you will enter then, accompanied by a licensed English speaking guide, inside Santa Maria del Fiore, where you will discover the superb works of art preserved there, as Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
Then, take in the surreal panoramic views from multiple viewpoints on the terraces. This exclusive perspective is a sight not everyone gets! Atop the terraces, you’ll be able to get a closer look of the ‘Cupola’, the masterpiece of Brunelleschi that remains unmatched in perfection. Take in the unparalleled views of the Italian countryside from the Northern Terrace - a site recently opened to the public. Be sure to make the most of your Duomo Complex ticket to visit Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Opera Del Duomo Museum.
know before you go
- The tour starts at 10:45 AM
- Please reach the departure point 10 minutes in advance
Entry for children between the ages of 0-5 year is free of charge. Entry can be purchased for children between the ages of 6-11.
Entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please cover knees and shoulders. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes with socks.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
ratings & reviews
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with difficulty in mobility.