Priority Access: Morning Guided Visit of Accademia Gallery
- Skip the Line tickets to Accademia Galleria
- Discover the artworks of the gallery with a professional guide
- Explore the museum at your own place once the guided tour is over
- Venture into the 7 different zones(listed below) of the gallery
The perfect way to spend your morning in Florence! Explore the Accademia Galleria and learn about the various artworks and the artists whose works adorns the walls of the gallery. Be sure to explore all the seven zones to get the most out of your experience here. The museum also houses the stunning sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo which is widely recognized as the greatest sculpture ever. A professional guide will walk alongside you offering insights about the paintings and sculptures present in the gallery.
- Hall of the Colossus
- Hall of Prisoners
- Florentine Gothic
- The Tribune
- Gipsoteca Bartolin
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Florence between 1370 and 1430
- Meeting Point: Accademia Galleria, near the entrance for reserved bookings
- Timings: 08:15 am - 6:50 pm
- The gallery is closed on Mondays
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- Child Ticket: 0-6 years
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any disability will be helped by the staff.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Priority Access: Morning Guided Visit of Accademia Gallery