Skip the line and watch your kids have the time of their lives by taking on roles in a theme park that is built to emulate a real city experience that helps them have fun and learn at the same time.
- Designed to educate through experience, KidZania is the 81,000 sq. ft. mega indoor city for your kids. An interactive indoor theme park, it combines fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17.
- Complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning demand-supply economy, KidZania is the perfect place for your little ones to experience the real world.
- With something for kids of every age, KidZania has an eclectic mix of activities including the Acting Academy, the Aviation Academy, the Art Studio, the Health Institute, the Mountaineering School, and the Milk Innovation Lab among others.
- At KidZania, kids can earn and spend KidZos, KidZania’s own currency.
- A functioning economy and the freedom to manage their own finances allow them to learn the value of money.
One of the fastest growing kid’s interactive entertainment brand in the world, KidZania is an 81,000 sq. ft. a kid-sized city with over 100 careers for your little ones to try. Through role-play activities spanning across a range of subjects including Linguistics, Engineering, Culinary Skills, Hospitality, and Physical Education, kids aged 4 to 17 can move about, experience different careers, wear a costume and use props, communicate and make decisions in character. Encouraging children to become active participants in their learning, this game based learning park facilitates the development of life skills, is the perfect way for kids to understand the inner-workings of a city and the concept of managing money, and gives them the confidence to grow into global citizens.
Work, Learn, Earn and Play!- That is the KidZania’s motto. With a skip the line access and a functioning demand and supply based economy, kids have the opportunity to earn, save or spend KidZos (KidZania’s own currency) and independently manage their finances with an active banking system. One of the fastest growing global education entertainment brands, KidZania has 24 facilities around the world from Mexico to Tokyo to London. KidZania Singapore, located on the island resort of Sentosa, prides itself to be the first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
Know Before You Go
- KidZania is open from 10 AM to 6 PM
- The theme park is located at Palawan Kidz City, 31 Beach view, 098008, Singapore.
You can get there using either of the following means;
By Bus: Board bus 123 from either Bukit Merah Bus Interchange, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Orchard MRT Station, or Somerset MRT Station, and alight at Sentosa’s Beach Station.
By MRT: Alight at Harbourfront Station.
By Sentosa Express: Board the Express at Sentosa Station at VivoCity Lobby L on Level 3. Alight at Beach Station.
- Your tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the park.
- There is a minimum height requirement at selected role-play activities including the Driving School/Streets, Climbing Building and Mountaineering School
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into KidZania Singapore.
- Any child aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore.
- Child aged 8 -17 years are allowed to enter without being accompanied by an Adult, but the same Adult must be present during the child’s check-in and check-out.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive an email with your Mobile ticket. No need to print.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone at the time of entry.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start of your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final ticket for the ticket redemption point details and specific instructions.
Your tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.