Holiday Lights and Movie Sights
- Enjoy a unique tour of NYC's finest holiday trappings
- Featuring over 30 locations
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, Barneys, and Macys
- Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
Take a guided bus tour of the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in New York City, the most filmed city in the world. Relax as your tour guide - a local actor/actress - entertains and informs you throughout this one-of-a-kind NYC sightseeing.
Enjoy many photo-ops opportunities all throughout the tour.
Add-ons: You will receive a VIP Shopping Pass with exclusive deals and offers from the shops at Columbus Circle. To avail the pass, you will have to check-in at the Visitor’s Desk on the main floor.
- Meeting Point: The Shops at Columbus Circle – Time Warner Building. Tour guide will wait on the 2nd Floor near the H&M, facing the main entrance windows overlooking the Visitor’s Desk on the left side.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Shops at Columbus Circle, New York
Other experiences similar to Holiday Lights and Movie Sights