London HOHO, Cruise & Walking Tour with Tower of London
Delve into the beautiful capital city with the help of this combo that not only lets you explore the best attractions in London but allows you to visit the notorious Tower of London, take a calming river cruise and submerge yourself in the diverse history and culture of this great city!
- Enjoy this all-in-one pass to see the best of London.
- See the most iconic sights with unlimited hop-on-hop-off across 3 main sightseeing tour routes.
- Relax on cruise on the River Thames, which passes by all the major sights, providing a unique perspective of the city.
- With the choice from three major walking tours, learn closely about the rich history of this city.
- Visit the Tower Of London, one of the oldest and most iconic symbols of London.
Tour in London's iconic red open-top buses that cover over 80 major sights in the city! One of the best ways to experience the energy of the city, these buses give you the luxury of getting down or on the bus from any location convenient to you. Equipped with onboard multi-lingual commentary, learn all that you can! Buses depart every 10-20 minutes, making this an extremely easy way to get familiar with London.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes from the pier, allowing you to board it anytime you want!
As part of this combo, step inside the mysterious Tower Of London that holds over a century of history within its walls! It is also the home of the royal Crown Jewels and the black ravens that guard the walls till date. This is a location that the whole family can enjoy, as there are varied pieces of history to be learnt, from the symbolic Beefeaters to the story of the White Tower. Explore the exhibition which shows the 500 years of Royal Armour as it evolved through the ages.
Your experience will also include three walking tours at different times of the day so you could actually complete them all in 24 hours!
Complimentary walking tours
- The Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10 AM
- The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1 PM
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 4 PM
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city.
- Pass for Thames River Cruise.
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Admission to any attraction or museums other than the Tower of London
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
Bus timings & frequency
Blue Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:15 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:15 AM (April - Oct)
Yellow Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:30 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:30 AM (April - Oct)
You may board the bus at any stop within the 5 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
Tower of London Timings
Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00 AM-16:30 PM.
Sunday-Monday: 10:00 AM-16:30 PM
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
I and my family had a great time and I think this is a much more cost-effective way to see London.
The complimentary tour walks were great, and we had such a great time at the Tower of London.
My favourite part was the Thames river cruise, so seeing London from that perspective was great.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an e-voucher via email. Bring a printout of your voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus. You may board at any stop within the 5 routes.
Your HOHO e-voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The day on which you exchange your voucher counts as the first day of your pass. Please note: A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your voucher at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service. Not at noon the next day
The Tower of London tickets are valid for the day that you book.
London, UK, London
Other experiences similar to London HOHO, Cruise & Walking Tour with Tower of London