Madame Tussauds Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Admire the incredible sights of London as well as marvel at the likenesses of the most famous people in the world with this combo experience that not only allows you to hop on and hop off between 4 central piers along the river Thames but also gives you access to the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum!
- Hop On, Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Pose with your favorite people at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Explore the new immersive Star Wars exhibit.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
The world-renowned wax museum, Madame Tussauds is an artistic spectacle. With real-life wax replicas of real-world personalities, the museum is a world of fun and games. With more than 15 sections, Madame Tussauds combines glamor and showmanship with incredible history and the happenings of the present.
- 24 hour hop on hop off Thames sightseeing cruise ticket
- Madame Tussauds ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8:00 PM while Madame Tussauds is open between 10 AM to 4 PM on Sunday to Friday and 9 AM to 5 PM on Saturday.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The new immersive Star Wars exhibit is worth a visit at he Madam Tussauds. Dont miss it
While cruising we had a uided commentary of the many sights along the river. it was soo good to enjoy the sites while geeting to now them a little better
You cant go to London and not do these two majorly important things there. This combo ticket surely made life easier for us
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and Madame Tussauds tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Madame Tussauds ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
Please note that all children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )