The View From The Shard Ticket with 24 Hours Unlimited Thames Cruise
One of the hottest combo tickets in London, the Thames River cruise & The View From The Shard is an experience which promises stunning panoramic views of London. Enjoy stunning views of London and its attractions from the River Thames, and from London’s highest viewing platform at The Shard. Perfect for a tourist, local or a passerby in London!
- Discover breathtaking views of the city by cruising on the Thames River and exploring the city’s famous riverside monuments.
- Go from any pier to any pier of your choice, or choose one that allows unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off across 4 central piers on the river.
- Experience the fastest catamaran boats in the city, with an on-board coffee bar, and learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage by downloading the free audio guide app.
- Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramic vistas of London from The Shard and take in the city’s landmarks from a bird’s eye view.
- Access to the indoor viewing gallery, telescopes and history exhibit at The Shard London.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
The View from the Shard
Towering over the London skyline, The Shard presents gorgeous views of the city at all times of the day. The 360-degree panoramic view stretches over 40 miles of London’s cityscape and you can see most of the Capital's landmarks. You can also enjoy a multi-sensory experience from the Skydeck on the 72nd floor where subtle sounds of the city below add the perfect ambiance to your experience.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- The View From The Shard Ticket
Know Before You Go
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult.
The sightseeing cruise runs every 40 minutes between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of the Shard are as follows:
- Monday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Thursday - Saturday: 10 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday: 10 AM - 7 PM.
- Last entry one hour before closing
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display this on your mobile device at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for your sightseeing cruise and View from the Shard tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your View from the Shard ticket is valid for one standard admission within 72 hours of being collected from the collection point.
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.