Vintage Bus Tour of London, Private River Thames Boat Cruise & Westminster Abbey
- See the highlights of London from an open double decker bus
- With a professional guide onboard the bus, learn all about the fascinating sights you will see
- Champagne Afternoon Tea whilst enjoying an extended 1-hour river cruise
- Enjoy a glass of champagne, sandwiches, scone served with clotted cream & Strawberry Jam, tea or coffee
- Some of the sights you will see are Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, The Shard, Tower of London, Tower Bridge
- Enjoy a flight on the iconic London Eye
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on the beautifully restored vintage double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Boat trip on the River Thames
Take your seat for a one hour River Thames cruise and indulge in the epitome of British tradition with Afternoon Tea cruise complete with a glass of Champagne; the most elegant way to enjoy an afternoon on the river.
Afternoon tea includes sandwiches, a scone, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly. Combine this treat with the chance to sail through Tower Bridge and you have a London experience that cannot be missed!
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames with this hour long cruise. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Paul's, The Shard and The Tower of London and Tower Bridge from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
Coca Cola London Eye
Standing at an amazing 135 metres above the centre of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views. The tour will finish at The London Eye.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard
- Exclusive Thames River Cruise
- Audio Guide in 10 languages
- Entrances to the Tower of London
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, guests will see Buckingham Palace and then visit the Horse Guards Parade
- Your ticket allows you to enter Westminster Abbey after the tour finishes or it can be used at any time within 48 hours from date of issue
- The tour ends at Westminster Abbey