Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
Teleport back in time with the ultimate day out tour from London in a comfortable AC coach. Explore the best historical sites in England and indulge in an epic sightseeing excursion that is sure to educate and inspire you.
- Enjoy hassle-free transfers to and from London by a luxury air-conditioned coach along with the services of a professional guide and a delicious lunch pack.
- Visit the quaint town of Windsor and Stonehenge to learn about their fascinating pasts.
- Explore Bath, the first city in all of UK to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a walking tour.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Lacock, a 1,000-year-old village known for its picturesque setting.
- Access the famed Windsor Castle, the Queen’s weekend residence with access to the State Apartments. (Optional)
- Explore Stonehenge with access to Stonehenge Exhibition which features over 250 ancient findings from the surrounding area. (Optional)
Explore Windsor and Access the Famed Windsor Castle
After you board the luxury air-conditioned motor-coach from London Victoria, you will head straight to the weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen, The Windsor Castle. The castle has been a part of the royal family for over 900 years and is located just outside of London. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Be Impressed by the Magnificent Stonehenge
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land. You will learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and have the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center.
Enjoy Walking Tours of Lacock and Bath
Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is next on your tour. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery in a scintillating Gothic Revival style in the 1750s. The village is more than a 1,000 years old and is known for its unspoiled appearance. Lacock Abbey has also featured in the Harry Potter movies along with other prolific movies. Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city and informing you about Bath's rich history.
The entire experience is sure to leave you spellbound and mesmerized as you spend the entire day on this historic road trip. Delve into the culture of England and be sure to take plenty of pictures on your one-of-a-kind tour!
- Transfers to and from London
- Walking tour of Bath
- Walking tour of Lacock
- Lunch Pack
- Services of a professional guide
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. (Optional)
- Admission to the Roman Baths.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour.
The tour begins at 7:45 am from London and will reach back to London at 08:00 pm.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Excellent tour and information!
You will receive an email with your Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack voucher shortly. Please carry a printed copy of your voucher and present it at the meeting point, with valid photo ID.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London