Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
Teleport back in time with the ultimate day out tour from London. Explore the best historical sites in England and indulge in an epic sightseeing excursion that is sure to educate and inspire you.
Your Tour Highlights
- Admission to Windsor Castle, the Queen’s weekend residence with access to Queen Mary’s Doll House and State Apartments
- Admission to Stonehenge with access to Stonehenge Exhibition which features over 250 ancient findings from surrounding area.
- Walking tour of Bath, the first city in all of UK to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Walking tour of the Lacock, a 1,000-year-old village known for its picturesque setting.
- Services of a professional guide who will provide knowledgeable insights for the duration of the tour.
- Indulge in a delicious lunch pack.
- Transfers to and from London by a luxury air-conditioned coach.
You board the luxury air-conditioned motor-coach from London Victoria and head straight to the weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen, The Windsor Castle. The castle has been a part of the royal family for over 900 years and is located just outside of London. While here, you can walk through the jaw-dropping State Apartments which include artworks by Da Vinci and Rembrandt. You may also visit St George's Chapel, the resting place of Henry VI and see Queen Mary’s Dolls House.
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. You will learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and have the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center.
Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is next on your tour. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery in a scintillating Gothic Revival style in the 1750s. The village is more than a 1,000 years old and is known for its unspoiled appearance. Lacock Abbey has also featured in the Harry Potter movies along with other prolific movies.
Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city and informing you about Bath's rich history.
The entire experience is sure to leave you spellbound and mesmerized as you spend the entire day on this historic road trip.Delve into the culture of England and be sure to take plenty of pictures on your one-of-a-kind tour!
- Stonehenge Admission Tickets
- Windsor Castle Admission Tickets
- Walking tour of Bath
- Walking tour of Lacock
- Lunch Pack
- Services of a professional guide
- Transfers to and from London
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 7:45 am from London and will reach back to London at 08:00 pm.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station, in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Other experiences similar to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack