Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
Discover the famous sights of the United Kingdom as you take a guided tour of attractions such as Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, the village of Lacock and the city of Bath. With transport arranged to each of the locations, enjoy a hassle-free and laid back ride, and also enjoy a complimentary lunch.
- Tour all the well-known attractions in the vicinity of London, from the dazzling Windsor Castle to the serene village of Lacock.
- Get a chance to visit one of the most iconic prehistoric monuments in the world, Stonehenge and question how and why it was constructed.
- Soak in the countryside views of a quintessentially British village in the heart of Wilshire, and revel in the calm serenity of the village of Lacock.
- Take a walking tour through the city of Bath, and relish sights of its stunning Georgian architecture, along with Pulteney Bridge and the Roman Baths.
- Enjoy a relaxed ride to each of the attractions, and eliminate the hassle of having to travel to each of the tourist spots.
- Access the famed Windsor Castle, the Queen’s weekend residence with access to the State Apartments. (Optional)
- Explore Stonehenge with access to Stonehenge Exhibition which features over 250 ancient findings from the surrounding area. (Optional)
Explore Windsor and Access the Famed Windsor Castle
After you board the luxury air-conditioned motor-coach from London Victoria, you will head straight to the weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen, The Windsor Castle. The castle has been a part of the royal family for over 900 years and is located just outside of London. At the Windsor Castle, if you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Be Impressed by the Magnificent Stonehenge
The next lap of your journey takes you to the magnificent Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This impressive rock formation has been ever-present for the past 5 millennia. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land. You will learn about the history of this site from your tour guide and have the chance to purchase some memorabilia at the visitor center.
Enjoy Walking Tours of Lacock and Bath
Lacock, a beautiful medieval village is next on your tour. While here, you can explore the beautiful Abbey which was built on the foundations of a nunnery in a scintillating Gothic Revival style in the 1750s. The village is more than a 1,000 years old and is known for its unspoiled appearance. Lacock Abbey has also featured in the Harry Potter movies along with other prolific movies. Finally, you head on to the city of Bath—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This includes a 30-minute walking tour of the city, showing you around some of the highlights of the city and informing you about Bath's rich history.
The entire experience is sure to leave you spellbound and mesmerized as you spend the entire day on this historic road trip. Delve into the culture of England and be sure to take plenty of pictures on your one-of-a-kind tour!
- Transfers to and from London
- Walking tour of Bath
- Walking tour of Lacock
- Lunch Pack
- Services of a professional guide
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. (Optional)
- Admission to the Roman Baths.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour.
The tour is available on all days of the week. The check-in time at the meeting point is 7:30 AM and departure is at 8 AM. The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours, and you will return at around 8 PM.
The Windsor Castle is completely closed on the following days: 22nd March, 18th, and 19th of April, 3rd, and 18th of May, 17th of June, and the 25th and 26th of December. On the 28th of April, the last admission to the Castle is 12 PM, with the castle closing at 1 PM.
Additionally, the tour will not run on the 20th and 21st of June owing to the Summer Solstice.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Golden Tours Visitor Center, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
The Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack is valid only for the date and time of the booking.