Running Tour: America's Roots
Distance covered: 4.2 Miles
Meeting Point: Castle Clinton Memorial in Battery Park
- Dig deeper into the roots of the nation that came to be on this fast-paced journey through history.
- Learn about the events that transpired from the time the city was a dutch settlement to the Revolution that sprang the birth of a New Nation.
- See how the different classes and cultures of inhabitants have left their indelible mark on the city.
- Wall Street
- City Hall
- Rhinelander Sugar House
- African Burial Ground
- Trinity Church
Did you know?
- Sightrunning is a growing sensation among traveling runners throughout the world
- What began as a simple way of showing the city around to a fellow runner has transformed into a growing organization that has been established in a total of 12 cities!
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Local fees & taxes
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Castle Clinton Memorial, Battery Par, New York
- Terrain: Street, Sidewalk, Belgian Blocks
- Elevation: Flat