Running Tour: America's Roots
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Local fees & taxes
Distance covered: 4.2 Miles
Meeting Point: Castle Clinton Memorial in Battery Park
- Dig deeper into the roots of the nation that came to be on this fast-paced journey through history.
- Learn about the events that transpired from the time the city was a dutch settlement to the Revolution that sprang the birth of a New Nation.
- See how the different classes and cultures of inhabitants have left their indelible mark on the city.
- Wall Street
- City Hall
- Rhinelander Sugar House
- African Burial Ground
- Trinity Church
Did you know?
- Sightrunning is a growing sensation among traveling runners throughout the world
- What began as a simple way of showing the city around to a fellow runner has transformed into a growing organization that has been established in a total of 12 cities!
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Terrain: Street, Sidewalk, Belgian Blocks
- Elevation: Flat
Missing any information?
Alert me when this is live
Sorry! You’ll be the first to know when the tickets are available soon.
Awesome!We will notify you.
Trusted platform used by 100K+ people, each month
Get the lowest prices and last minute availability
Discover and connect with 10,000+ experiences
Browse verified reviews and professional photographs
Have a question? Live chat with our experts 24/7