One World Observatory Deck: Date Night Package
- Skip The Ticket Line
- Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Special Discounted Price
- Couple Entry Only
- Access to the 100th Floor Observation Deck
- Free Add-ons: Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- A romantic date with your partner atop the tallest building in the western hemisphere! It does not get any easier/simple to plan your next date
- Stare out at the city as you sip on some prosecco and enjoy chocolate truffles
- Step onto the see-through Sky Portal for adrenaline rushing views of the city
- The interactive displays give you insights into 9/11 and the history of the World Trade Center
- Click some amazing pictures with your loved one
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Enter the One World Trade Center AKA The Freedom Tower, for a romantic date with your special one. Walk to the out-of-the-world Sky Pods elevators and ascend a whopping 1,776 feet in just 60 seconds! The astonishing elevator ride to the top is coupled with floor-to-ceiling LED screens playing a time-lapse film of New York’s evolution from the 1500s to today. Following this, move onto the 100th-floor Observatory for stunning all-round views of New York.
Sip on a glass of Prosecco and munch on delectable chocolate truffles as you stare into the abyss. Top off your visit by entering the Sky Portal: A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
Three levels of interactive fun and amazement await you on the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere. An immersive film screening at the SEE FOREVER Theater and the highly informative City Pulse make this one memorable experience.
- Guest must be 21 or older
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes before their designated time slot
- Admission tickets
- Two glasses of Prosecco
- Chocolate truffles
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton Street, New York