Dumbo Food Tours Of New York - Walking Tour
- Be surprised as the tastings and establishments being visited are revealed by your guide on the day of the tour
- Get an insight into the history of DUMBO - Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Visit exotic film locations as quite a few classics were shot on these storied cobblestone streets
- Experience street art to hipster watching, and the stunning view of the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges
With its spectacular waterfront access, thriving art scene and an architectural grandeur that's at once raw and charming, it's easy to see why DUMBO has become one of Brooklyn's most buzz-worthy neighborhoods.
Less than two decades ago, the former manufacturing district (whose name stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) was largely deserted, inhabited by a few artists who had colonized its lofts; today the area is awash with art studios, technology companies and luxury residences, as well as the kinds of amenities—stellar French bakery, edgy independent bookstore, designer boutiques—that typically follow.
This gentrification has also brought with it some gastronomic delights that serve as our map on this delicious dive into the Dumbo Food Tour of New York!
- Tour guide
- Food tasting
- Pickup and drop off
- Other food and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Front St & Washington St, Brooklyn
- Comfortable clothing & shoes recommended