One World Observatory Priority Entrance Tickets
Ascend to the top of the tallest building in the Western hemisphere, the One World Observatory! Climb aboard the Sky Pod and ride to the 102nd floor of the structure, viewing a stunning virtual time-lapse showing the development of New York City over 5 centuries! Experience 360-degree views of the city and take in the stunning landmarks that make up the Big Apple's recognizable skyline! With the option of upgrading to Priority Access tickets so you can bypass all queues and head straight the Sky Pod, there's no better way to see New York!
- Zoom to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere via the Sky Pod elevators (rated among the fastest in the world).
- Stare out at the city from its best vantage point.
- Step onto the see-through Sky Portal for adrenaline rushing views of the city.
- The interactive displays give you insights into 9/11 and the history of the World Trade Center.
- A chance to click the most epic vacation photos!
Enter the One World Trade Center AKA The Freedom Tower, climb onto the out-of-the-world Sky Pods elevators and ascend a whopping 1,254 feet in just 60 seconds! The astonishing elevator ride to the top is coupled with floor-to-ceiling LED screens playing a time-lapse film of New York’s evolution from the 1500s to today. Following this, move onto the 100th-floor Observatory for stunning all-round views of New York.
Top off your visit by entering the Sky Portal: A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
Three levels of interactive fun and amazement await you on the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere. An immersive film screening at the See Forever Theater and the highly informative City Pulse make this one a memorable experience.
- One World Observatory tickets
- Priority Access (optional)
- Access to the 100th-floor observation deck
- Free Add-ons: Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
Know Before You Go
At the time of checkout, you will have the option to book tickets for both adults and children. Child tickets have reduced pricing so please select these according to the age specified for these tickets. Please carry valid ID for all members of your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing tickets to confirm their age if required.
You will be given the option to choose between Standard Entry and Priority Access tickets.
- Standard Entry does not allow you to skip the lines so there may be waits at the time of redeeming your ticket and before entering the Sky Pod.
- Priority Access tickets let you skip the line so you can head straight to the Sky Pod.
- May 1st - September 4th: 8 AM - 10 PM (last entry at 9:15 PM)
- September 5th - December 31st: 9 AM - 9 PM (last entry at 8:15 PM)
- September 11: 3 PM - 9 PM
- December 24: 9 AM - 7 PM
- December 25: 9 AM - 9 PM
- December 31: 9 AM - 7 PM
- January 1, 2019: 9 AM - 9 PM
Please note, your entry is timed and you will have to choose the time slot at which you wish to enter the venue in the next step of your booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the time of the visit.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Simple and clean
We saw their interactive features such as Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater but it only seemed like it was a sketchy affair.
Took my son here to take him on some of the fastest elevators of the world... definitely impressed with what we experienced!
You will receive an email confirmation with your One World Observatory tickets shortly. Please print out your tickets and display them along with valid photo ID at the time of entry.
One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton Street, New York